Steve/Bucky/Natasha x f!reader (one-shot)

What's Mine is Yours
Pairings | rockstar!Steve Rogers x f!reader, rockstar!Bucky Barnes x f!reader, rockstar!Natasha romanoff x f!reader
Warnings | fingering, oral (m!receiving), mention of drugs, mention of alcohol, pet names, degradation (use of the word slut)
Word count | 1k
Summary | Steve's cool with sharing

What's Mine is YoursPairings | rockstar!Steve Rogers x f!reader, rockstar!Bucky Barnes x f!reader, rockstar!Natasha romanoff x f!readerWarnings | fingering, oral (m!receiving), mention of drugs, mention of alcohol, pet names, degradation (use of t...

You shifted, getting yourself comfortable on Natasha's lap as she guided you to straddle her

Natasha's lap as she guided you to straddle her.

A shiver escaped you as she ran her fingers down your spine, hooking them under your skirt and moving them dangerously close to your dripping heat.

"Mmm, you've got such a good girl Stevie." Natasha hummed, a small grin tugging at her lips when she found you had no panties on.

Steve grunted in agreement, the man sat pouring over lyrics in his notebook on the couch opposite.

Bucky smirked, leaning back into the couch beside Steve with a beer in one hand and a joint in the other. His tongue tan over his lips as he eyes Natasha beginning to rub her fingers through your core, catching your clit with every swipe.

"May I?" Natasha asked, still looking at Steve over your shoulder. He looked up at that, a smile forming on his face.

"Of course. What's mine is yours, right?" He said playfully, before returning to his notes.

Natasha bit her lip in excitement, beginning to prod at your hole with the tips of her fingers.

She leant in, placing salacious kisses to the column of your throat as you rocked back against her fingers.

"You want it gentle?" Natasha murmured, placing a kiss behind your ear. She chuckled as you shook your head.

Bucky swigged from his beer, "I don't know why you even bother askin' her that, she has the same response every time." He smirked again, and Natasha hummed.

"I know, I just like reminding her how much of a slut she is." Natasha reasoned, and Bucky sniggered. You whined, and Natasha looked back at you. She fake-pouted at you, "need some more attention, sweet girl?"

You nodded, and Natasha leant in to scrape her teeth over your neck as you pushed back on her fingers. You moaned, arching into her and Nat grinning against your skin.

Seeing the dark glint in his friend's eyes, Steve gestured to you and Natasha with one hand. Bucky licked his lips and nodded in acknowledgment before sauntering over to the two of you.

"Hey, doll. Mind if I join?" At that point, Natasha's fingers danced over your clit - making you writhe in her lap and let out a happy moan.

The redhead smirked, "Someone's happy to see you."

Bucky grinned boyishly and cupped your cheek in his hand, tilting your head back to look at him.

"Want something to keep this hole occupied, hm?" He murmured, slipping two fingers into your throat. You nodded, the action pushing his fingers down your throat and causing you to gag, enticing a chuckle from the man above you.

Letting you go, Bucky moved to unzip his dark jeans and pull out his cock - shorter than Steve's, but certainly much thicker. You licked your lips at the sight.

Bucky chuckled again, and just as Natasha descended her lips upon your collarbone in a flurry of kisses, Bucky pushed forwards and into your mouth.

Your eyes rolled back, and Bucky cupped your cheek again; his thumb rubbed along your cheek bone soothingly whilst his fingers felt the thickness of his dick in your throat.

He grunted above you, and you moaned around him as Natasha's fingers slipped into you. Your eyes rolled back as she curled them, your hips canting back and forth.

"Good girl." She hummed, her fingers finding just that spot as Bucky's cock hit the back of your throat.

A set of hands - presumably Bucky's - were wandering over your chest and you whimpered when he tugged on the bar pierced through your left nipple.

Steve had done it for you a while back whilst you were both high, and you'd been in too much pain to let him pierce the right side as well.

"Hmm, she likes that." Bucky hummed and Natasha displayed a confirming smirk as she found that spot inside you.

"C'mon, sweetheart. Make 'im come." Steve muttered from across the room, his cerulean stare pinning you in place as your tongue flicked over the head of Bucky's dick.

"Shit, doll." The man above you hissed, and his hands made to grab the sides of your head as his thighs shook under your own hands, which you had braced against them. He held your head still as he came, his neck arched beautifully as his hips jutted into your mouth those last few times.

"Good fucking girl." Steve praised lowly as Bucky strolled back over to his original position beside the blonde, tucking himself back into his jeans.

He flopped back onto the sofa which a satisfied sigh and picked up his near-empty beer bottle, before finishing it off in one sip and returning part of his attention back on his joint.

"You've got an audience now, возлюбленная." Natasha whispered in your ear as the two men settled in behind you, Steve's book now discarded on the table before them and his feet kicked up, your boyfriend taking turns with Bucky in taking drags of the joint.

You moaned happily as the thought, your hips grinding down onto Natasha's hand. She grinned at you, and before you could even whisper her name in a plea she brought her thumb to your clit again - causing you to convulse in her lap as you came.

You stuttered a groan of her name and Natasha tutted at you.

"What's my name, baby?" Your response was inaudible. Just to make you squirm, Natasha thrusted her fingers into you hard, one last time. "What was that?"

"Daddy." You mumbled, and she kissed your fiercely.

Steve chuckled across the room, "You're such a slut." He accused playfully, amusement in his eyes.

The title only made you grin a little against the redhead's lips.