Bucky/Natasha x f!reader (drabble)

Making Her Scream
Pairings | Bucky Barnes x Natasha romanoff x reader
Warnings | smut,oral (female receiving), wlw, slight dirty talk, manhandling, sub!Natasha, sub!reader, Dom!bucky, light bondage
Word count | 518
Summary | Bucky has you give Natasha her reward
A/n | голубушка means honey in Russian (I think)

Making Her ScreamPairings | Bucky Barnes x Natasha romanoff x readerWarnings | smut,oral (female receiving), wlw, slight dirty talk, manhandling, sub!Natasha, sub!reader, Dom!bucky, light bondage Word count | 518Summary | Bucky has you give Natash...

With a broad hand pressed firmly between her shoulder blades, Bucky had Natasha bent over within an instant. The redhead put up little fight, knowing the reward she was about to get for being a good girl was worth the compliance.

Bucky chuckled at her unusually pliable state, almost certainly thinking along the same lines she was.

Natasha bristled with excitement at the telltale clank of his belt buckle, the smooth slide of leather slipping from his denim belt-loops.

Her thighs clenched and her tongue ran over the plump line of her soft lips in anticipation.

"Keep still for me, голубушка." Bucky purred, licking his own lips as he looped the strip of leather around Natasha's wrists, effectively securing her to the metal bars of the footboard on the bed.

You bit back a gasp at the suddenly rough feel of Bucky's fingers tangling into your hair, your head jerking with his strength.

"Time to eat up." Bucky crooned, pushing your face forwards until you were buried between Natasha's thighs.

You moaned, tongue laving at her lower lips as you traced the shape of her labia teasingly. Natasha wriggled and you nipped at her clit, making the woman above you squeal.

"Make her scream. I want to hear her scream my name." Bucky demanded at your ear, teeth tugging the lobe playfully as his hand cracked down on Natasha's ass.

"Oh, f-fuck!" Natasha groaned, legs shaking as you fucked her with your tongue.

You strained against Bucky's grip on you, one hand still wrapped around strands of your hair whilst the other secured your wrists behind your back, forcing you to only use your mouth and tongue to bring Natasha her pleasure.

"That's it. Go harder." Bucky grunted, pushing your face further into Natasha's pussy.

You moaned with your own happiness, your hips circling in the air with excitement as your tongue rolled over her clit, down and into her weeping slit.

"Shitshitshitshit! Bucky!" Nat screamed, voice a rough and raw juxtaposition to how honeyed it usually was.

Bucky's grin was feral, and his grip on your wrists loosened as he saw Natasha's thighs shake as she came.

Bucky let you pulled back and you loosed a breath, one you'd held in just to bring your girlfriend pleasure.

You smiled dopily as Bucky wrenched your head back - your swollen lips parted slightly as you looked up at him with glossy eyes.

"Did you have fun, голубушка?" Bucky cooed, a sly grin sleeping on his lips. You nodded, dazed and high on the taste of the now-panting redhead that was still tied up above you. "Good."

It was all Bucky replied before he captured your lips in an utterly filthy kiss, lips and tongue working against your own in an almost similar way you'd eaten Natasha out.