Avengers x reader (drabble)

Making a Mess Pt.1
Pairings |Bucky Barnes x reader, Steve Rogers x reader, Avengers x reader
Warnings | smut, fingering, exhibitionism, squirting
Word count | 454
Summary | Steve and Bucky teach the rest of the team how to make you squirt

1Pairings |Bucky Barnes x reader, Steve Rogers x reader, Avengers x readerWarnings | smut, fingering, exhibitionism, squirtingWord count | 454Summary | Steve and Bucky teach the rest of the team how to make you squirt

You were panting, chest heaving as you came down from your first orgasm. Your back was pressed firmly to Steve's solid chest, his lips resting against your ear and his hard, clothed cock pushing against your ass. Bucky was laying on his stomach between your legs, which were hooked over Steve's to keep them wide.

The other avengers looked on eagerly, sitting forwards in their chairs with intense gazes and wide eyes. The feeling of so many people watching you made your core flood with arousal, slick and wet for Bucky to play with.

"She'll tell you to stop after the first one, but she doesn't mean it. You just gotta keep going; she has a safe word for a reason." Bucky's low and gravely voice sang, his fingers buried to the third knuckle in your heat, hip lips resting against your clit. He smirked against you when your hips jumped, his metal arm moving to brace against you and pin you to the bed.

Steve had a firm arm around your shoulders, pulling you back into him as he fondled your breast with the other. The stimulation of Bucky's tongue leisurely flicking your clit, two of his thick fingers pumping inside you and Steve's fingers pinching and pulling and rolling your stiff buds was too much. You could feel the next release approaching rapidly, your breathing picking up as you moaned, long and drawn-out.

"When she gets close again, you need to curl your fingers towards you; you'll know when you find what you're looking for." Bucky chuckled, and sure enough as his fingers crooked upwards a loud shouted his name slipped past your lips as they brushed over your spot. "Once you find it, you've just gotta keep hitting it. Eventually..." he trailed off, pulling away enough so the rest could see how your hips attempted to jump against the two super soldiers' grips, your eyes rolling back so far in your head Wanda feared they may be stuck there.

"Fuck that's hot." Tony's voice filled your ears as you came, your release spurting from you and covering the sheets in your juices. Nat bit her lip as some splashed onto her cheek, and Thor watched your core so intently Bruce was sure the God's eyes would burn a hole through you.

"Who wants to try first?" Steve voice was wanton against your ear as he spoke, and you gulped at the sight of the more-than-excited avengers before you.