Avengers x Reader (drabble)

Making a Mess pt.4
Pairings | Wanda Maximoff x reader, Vison x reader, Avengers x reader
Warnings | smut, oral sex (f-receiving), cum eating, exhibitionism
Word count | 412
Summary | Wanda and Vision can't seem to get enough

4Pairings | Wanda Maximoff x reader, Vison x reader, Avengers x readerWarnings | smut, oral sex (f-receiving), cum eating, exhibitionismWord count | 412Summary | Wanda and Vision can't seem to get enough

You couldn't stop yourself from writhing under Wanda's tongue. It was such a euphoric feeling; the slim, pink muscle swiping between your folds and dipping past your entrance was indescribable.

Wanda didn't let a drop go to waste, and you heard Loki mumble a, 'fuck that's hot' as he stumbled back and out of Wanda's way as she ate his cum from your quivering cunt.

"Please!" Your voice was hoarse and strained now, weighed down with the heavy drowsiness of - how many orgasms had it been now? You could barely remember how many of the Avengers had gotten their hands on you by now.

Vision seemed hesitant at first, but the robot was just itching to join his wife in devouring you. Steve's encouraging wink was all the spur Vision needed before he was settling himself down beside Wanda on his stomach.

His hand tangled into her ginger locks, ripping Wanda's head away from your pussy to see her lips dripping with sticky cum, eyes wide and glossy as she swallowed thickly.

Vision crashed his lips to hers. Wanda moaned lewdly into the kiss and no one - including you - could do anything but watch as Vision's tongue delved between Wanda's lips.

Even though you knew he couldn't taste the cum on her lips, the erotic sight still made you squirm from where you laid above them.

Oh, and when his synthetic lips found their way to your clit? Fuck, it felt like heaven. Wanda went back to lapping at your entrance, her fingers curled into your thighs - nails creating a pleasuring bite against your skin.

Vision continued on his sucking on your clit, the action leaving you screaming from the sensation tingling through your aching body.

"Now I know why Wanda married him." Nat mumbled, fingers tracing her lips as Sam nodded in agreement.

"It's like...they're not even trying to make her cum. It's as if they're enjoying this more than she is." Sam marvelled, leaning forwards in his own seat.

When you came no one really expected it. Your release spurted from you and both of the Avengers buried between your shaking thighs were more than happy to lick it up.

"I'm going next." Both Sam and Tony claimed at the same time.