Steve rogers x reader (drabble)

Space
Pairings | Steve Rogers x female!reader
Warnings | fluff, smut, vaginal sex, handjob
Word count | 554
Summary | you and Steve have a blanket fort

SpacePairings | Steve Rogers x female!readerWarnings | fluff, smut, vaginal sex, handjobWord count | 554Summary | you and Steve have a blanket fort

Oh, you were giddy with excitement when you saw it.

Steve's large hand wrapped around yours, his steps quick as you two approached what is usually your bed.

It was covered in blankets that were held up with god know what, lights visibly strung on the inside.

You could contain yourself as you crawled into the fort, your TV set up inside and pillows filling the space.

"Do you like it?" Steve husked once he was also inside, placing a hand on your hip.

"I love it!" You squealed before leaning in for a kiss, full of love and passion.

Soon, you two found yourselves practically on top of each other, lips dancing over each other's skin as your hands roamed freely.

"We probably shouldn't do this in here," Steve panted against your lips before you managed to pull him into another searing kiss, "I don't know if there's enough room."

"Oh shut up, it'll be fine." You dismissed with a giggle before attacking Steve's neck with small nips. The super soldier groaned and threw his head back, the blue in his eyes threatened by a lust-struck black.

"Please." Your husband murmured, and you grinned mischievously as your hand found its way into his sweats. You were by no way surprised to find that he had forgone boxers, and swiftly curled your fingers around his already-throbbing shaft.

Steve jolted at the feeling of your warm skin, his leg shooting up. His foot dragged a blanket with him, and suddenly a small crash could be heard as he knocked over one of the chairs keeping up the fort.

You both froze, peering over your shoulder to look. Upon assessing the minimal damage, you both sunk back into one another.

Steve's moans were angelic, and the sight of his long lashes fanned across his cheeks was certainly pretty.

"Please, fuck me." Steve whispered, and you weren't one to deny him. Excited, you shimmied out of your pyjama shorts and threw a leg haphazardly over your husband's hips, knocking over a stack of books holding down one of the remaining blankets in the process.

You both snickered again, before you sank down slowly onto Steve's cock. You both cut yourselves off with a moan.

You smashed your lips to Steve's as you began rolling your hips down into his, and he bucked his up against yours. The friction created by the action stimulated your clit perfectly, and soon you found yourself playing with your nipples over your shirt.

"Fuckfuckfuck, m'gonna-"

"Me too." You answered for Steve, picking up your rhythm to drive you both over the edge.

"Y/n!" Steve growled as he came, his hands reaching for anything to ground himself as he rode out is high. You followed shortly after, along with another series of crashes.

The whole fort had come toppling down, the surviving blankets now draped over both of you.

Steve couldn't help his laughter, and neither could you. The situation was hilarious, and you fell into Steve's chest as his hands smoothed over your back.

"Told you there wouldn't be enough room." Steve mumbled into your neck and you gave him a wink.