Thor Odinson x reader (drabble)

Cherry popped
Pairings | Thor Odinson x f!reader
Warnings | vaginal sex, swearing, smut,
Word count | 553
Summary | Thor takes your virginity

Cherry poppedPairings | Thor Odinson x f!readerWarnings | vaginal sex, swearing, smut, Word count | 553Summary | Thor takes your virginity

He's so sweet, so fucking sweet. Thor's hand cradles your head with such a strange gentleness for his strength, his size, blue eyes gazing into yours with a look that could hold you prisoner for hours.

"Does it hurt?" His normally booming voice is soft, as if not to startle you as you adjust to the unusual feeling of something this big inside you. Or, well, in your case - anything inside you.

You nod, small and unsure as you whimper lightly. Your eyes slide shut as you bite your lip against the pain - drawing blood.

"Look at me, it should feel good soon." Thor cooed, thumb smoothing over your lip to pull it from between your teeth. Your crimson blood stains his skin in a small blotch as he wipes it away.

"You can move now." You finally choke out, and you see Thor's whole face soften before he slowly retracts his hips.

"Okay, darling." He husks at your ear before he thrusts forwards - slow and sensual, as gentle as he possibly can.

You can tell that he's scared to hurt you - scared that he'll ruin your first time. But right now, you couldn't think of anything more perfect as he thrusts deeply into you with such love, such care-

"Fuck!" You squeal, walls clenching deliciously around him in a way that makes Thor groan, head tipped forwards to rest against your bare shoulder.

"You're so tight, m'lady. So good." His words are a breathy pant as his lips feather against your skin in wet kisses.

Your hands claw at his back as you reach out for something, the pleasure overwhelming. Your legs wrap tightly around Thor's waist, heels digging into his ass as you push his hips flush to yours a little faster.

"I need more." You murmur. His lips curl into a smirk against your skin.

"More?" He repeats, head lifting to look at you with that cocky smirk. You nod slowly, skin growing hot now as the embarrassment floods you. "I can do more."

His fingers are somehow feather-light as they flick across your skin; they flit down your body until they find your clit. Small circles are drawn - twisting a pleasured expression over your face as a loud, broken moan claws as its way up your throat.

"Thor!"

"That's it, let it happen." Thor coaxes sweetly.

When it hits it's was white-hot. The pleasure is so...euphoric, you can't even begin to describe it. Your moan is so loud that Thor's hand found its way to your mouth, firm and heavy as it settled over your lips to keep you quiet.

"I don't want my brother to hear your screams." His murmur tangled with your own jumbled thoughts as his lips form around the words.

Then he came too, and it was beautiful. You could barely focus on anything but the specimen of a man...well, God, before you as his lips parted and his eyes rolled back; baby blue disappeared behind hooded eyes lids.

You would definitely be convincing Thor to do this again, you thought. And from the look on his face - dopey and sated - it wouldn't take much to get him to do so.