Natasha Romanoff x reader (drabble)

Tears of desire
Pairings | Natasha romanoff x f!reader
Warnings | smut, blood kink, spit kink, crying, degradation, strap-on use, vaginal sex, name-calling, pet names
Word count | 899
Summary | Natasha likes to see you cry

Tears of desirePairings | Natasha romanoff x f!readerWarnings | smut, blood kink, spit kink, crying, degradation, strap-on use, vaginal sex, name-calling, pet names Word count | 899Summary | Natasha likes to see you cry

The tears formed like crystals in your eyes, shining with the pain-pleasure of the knife as it bit into your skin. Nat cooed as she dragged the blade over your body - which was settled heavily in her small hand - whilst your tears only made her poorly-hidden smirk grow.

"Such a little slut for it, aren't you baby? You'd let me do anything to this pretty body if I asked, right?" Nat purred, lips so close to your ear that they brushed your lobe with every word.

You swallowed tightly, throat constricted with the unspoken words caught there: yes, I'd let you do anything.

"Hmm, my initials look so pretty on you baby; I think you've never looked more beautiful." She continued, and a deep sigh of relief left your lips when the tip of the knife pulled away from your throbbing skin.

You whimpered when you heard the click of her heels when Nat walked away, the warm presence of her body pressed over yours leaving you cold, shivering.

When you heard her footsteps again, your pussy twitched with anticipation. But you didn't feel her hands on your body again. Only heard the soft click of a phone camera.

"Look at you, princess. So fucking perfect. You're such a whore for it, honey." Nat rambled as she leant over you again; her chest pressed firmly to your back from where you were sprawled in the bed, ass up. Her arm stretched before you, phone clutched in her hand before she was showing you pictures of yourself.

Your ass was still sore from the spanking, and you couldn't help but think about how brutal she'd been as you stared at the picture of yourself. Carved into your skin, rough and crimson, were Nat's initials in your skin. They stuck out so obviously, it was impossible to miss.

You bit your lip at the sight, eyes bugging out of your skull as you admired yourself.

"Pretty, isn't it?" Nat cooed, free hand sweeping over the cuts lightly. "On your back, I want to see your tears for this next part." Her voice was suddenly commanding as she stood up again, presumably putting her phone back where she found it.

Once on your back, you let yourself sink into the sheets - which were now surely stained with your blood. Not that you cared; being an avenger meant blood all day everyday, so the red substance didn't really bother you anymore.

"Oh-" you could barely get your words out when you saw Nat. She had her strap-on on. It was the big one - at least 12 inches and slightly curved, bound to abuse your cervix and hit all your sweet spots.

Nat smirked as she sauntered up to you, kneeing her way onto the bed as she stroked a lubed hand over the fake cock.

"I'm not gonna be gentle today, baby. I want to see you cry." Nat informed you before bending down to press a hard kiss to your bitten-raw lips.

Teeth clashed and tongues tangled, although she dominated it fairly easily. Her hands braced either side of your head - trapping yours beneath them as she lined the dildo up with your dripping entrance.

"C'mon, honey; cry for me." Nat whispered haughtily against your lips, and she couldn't even tell you how hot you looked the second she pushed forwards.

Your head lolled back, eyes rolling and lips parted in a silent moan. She began a slow roll of her hips; teasing you to the point where you began to whine and plead.

"You know what I want, give it to me." Was all the said, before numbing her nose against yours. "Open your mouth, sweetie." Nat ordered and you quickly complied.

When the glob of saliva hit your tongue you moaned; loud and broken by a wrenching sob.

"There you go, good fucking girl." Nat groaned, plaming at your breasts with one hand as she increased her pace.

Your tears were shiny against your skin now, wet and silver in the full lighting of your room. Nat leant down, pink tongue licking them away from your face as she panted above you.

"Fuck, I love to see you cry. Love to see you so desperate for me that you're reduced to tears; it turns me on like fuck." Nat breathed, the hand on your breast finding its way down to your pussy.

Her fingers flicked over your clit, pinching the sensitive spot harshly - making you cry out.

"Cum. Cum for me right now or I'll edge you for a week." She demanded and your eyes widened. You could feel it coming - could feel your stomach tightening and your walls clenching and your-

"Too late. Missed your chance." Nat smirked, pulling the fake cock from you and running her fingers over the shiny rubber. She lifted them to your mouth, smearing your pouted lips in your own juices. "Don't look at me like that, sweetheart. You brought this upon yourself."

You whined, but still leant into her touch when Nat cupped your face in her hand. She cooed at you, mimicking your pout as you cried silently.

"My desperate little slut."