P r o l o g u e

_____

_____

The war was over, and the bloodlines within the world of magic needed to be restored, but how well and suited would it be when a messy girl was doomed to choose between two of the most chaotic Slytherins?

One of them, he was the contrast of the moon, lingering in the shadows of his own darkness. With a past so wrecking, he lived to loathe the girl who thundered into his life and rose a storm of feelings so violent around him.

While the other, he settled as the sun, brightening the skies of their shattered lives. He held on to his secrets and buried them from her in the depths of his haunted mind.

And she, she was the illumination of stars, keeping their constellation pieced together.

She managed to get herself tangled and wrapped up between them in the most chaotic mess their world had yet lived to see.

They were the skies of something similar to heavenly chaos, and she was their last sip of something that would become the messiest depths of hell.

_____

''One time, Clarke.'' Draco said, his voice was hard, serious, ''I'll share you this one fucking time.''

''No—'' Flipping her hair off her chest, she settled her foot on his shoulder, slightly pushing him back, ''I'll share you this one time, Malfoy.''

His eyes cooled, narrowed, and his jaw was sharp.

''I'm yours, both of yours, but you're mine.'' Now her tone matched his, just as harsh and severe, ''And I don't share what's mine.''

That had his body lit on fire. Sparks and flames tore him to pieces.

Draco was already standing on his knees, but if he could — he'd drop to them all over again, all for that bold girl, lying splayed out on the bed for them. He'd always kneel for her. She'd always have him kneeling, surrendering, giving up, and giving into the power she held over him.

''Better watch the way you speak to me, Clarke...'' Draco rasped out, his hands brushed up her thighs, and he gripped her hips, edging her even closer to him, ''And you better watch that fucking tongue of yours.''

She let go of the stare she pinned him down with, and she looked up at Theodore. Raising her hand towards him, she arched her fingers, meaning for him to lay down next to her, and he did.

Placing himself at her side, she pushed a finger underneath his chin, angling his head up to face hers.

Their mouths close, her nose stroking against his, ''That goes for you too, love...'' She whispered into his parted lips, ''You're mine, Theo, and this is the only time I'll share you with someone else.''

_____

The breathtaking art is illustrated by @elivrayn on Instagram!