5

-Rinne POV-

There are 5 wolves attacking a girl.

In front, 2 wolves jumped aiming to bite both her arms.

And in that moment there was a wolf behind her to prepare if failure ensued, and then the remaining 2 wolves remained vigilant of the surrounding.

Looking at it, it is a formation that has no flaws, however they couldn’t seize the girl.

The girl side-stepped to the right, and the wolf defenseless in the air had it’s spine smashed by the club on her right hand.

A broking sound resounded as it’s body bended, ignoring the wolf that fell on the ground, and to the other wolf that took some distance away, she threw her club at with a backhand throw.

The club that few straightly hit the foot of the wolf that was running away. The wolf stopped because of the pain in it’s leg, behind it the girl was already there and the wolf was trampled on.

The pitiful wolf turned to polygon pieces as the club was picked up.

The 3 that should have been there to cover for the 2 wolves, in those few seconds, they had no way of stopping the brutality. 

As they were still bewildered, a wolf that tried to go around was directly hit by a stone.

The moment it faltered, right before it’s eyes the girl was there, and it’s head was knocked out with the club that was swung downward with 2 hands.

1 died, while the other 2 are on the verge of dying.

The remaining 2 wolves that thought that it was their hunt, in just a moment they are now the one being hunted. Throwing away their hesitation they went on a suicide attack.

A delayed simultaneous charging attack aiming for the body. 

The risky attack that even if it was avoided the other one would be able to strike at the evading point, but one of the wolves was knocked down, turned to rubbish by pure violence. 

The other remaining one couldn’t stop it’s feet and leaped, being elbow blow unable to move, it was smashed and went into polygons.

「it’s your fault for not going against with 5 of you in the beginning…」

The remaining 3 wolves that lost their ability to move, with gory sounds, the girl massacred them, and as the red polygons flew around she so whispered.

「As always, you sure are out of this world….」

Being shown this ghastly brutal scene by my best friend sukuna, Me, Rinne, gave out a smile of resignation as I looked.

☆(9: star)

Player Name 《Rinne》

That is my name in this game.

Just to take this name I finished the initial settings faster than everyone and thus  my effort was rewarded.

For the first time in 7 years, today is the day I play with Nana.

Even though I was so excited that I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t sleep more with Nana’s smell on the bed, while getting my priorities backward, thanks to me forcing myself to sleep, I feel lightheaded.