23

In the first place.

Is it even possible to forcefully give someone an item that you’re not even a friend with or not even exchanged emails once with or basically a stranger?

The answer to that is 「Impossible」. This game item transfer is, excluding forcefully given through contract, you need both of the person to agree to it before it gets transfered. 

It’s not that hard to understand, 「would you accept this □□□□ item from ○○○○-san?」「Yes or No」, it starts with this before the exchange.

That’s why, originally you can’t receive an item pushed on to you, but.

If you use a little bit of this loophole, then it seems that there is a physical way of passing an item like this weights.

And that is, removing your authority of owning the item.

That haruru player, she only picked up an item that was not completely hers and passed it to me.

That means right now these weights were treated the same as the stones on the grounds.

And actually right now, right before me there was  「Are you going to put the 《Weights【Small】》 in your inventory?」a notice that came out. 

In the end, if I hadn’t done any action of receiving it then this will become a ownerless weapon, if you leave it then it would be lost as it durability decreases or someone picks it up.

Since I thought that it was a waste, in the end of worrying about it, I pressed Yes, I put the weights in my pocket to my inventory.

With this, it now gives proof that this weight was now a completely stray item.

「I wonder what was that just now…..?」

『Being out pushed by a loli lol』

『Are those wheat?』 

『↑that’s a plant』 (9: the originaly joke here was that upper comment says is that a sundou which means pot or somerthing a pun for fundou which means weights, kinda had to make something similar)

『Are you mistaking her figure for a little girl?』

『it’s weigh….』

「well, since I received it I should just use it. In the first place, my body has been itching to do something, so let’s go to the field」

Though it was mostly due to my curiosity, looking through the street stall avenue took more time than I thought.

While reacting to the comment section that was acting scared, I went over the gate with a little bit of a faster pace.

At the Town of Beginning , it was the side of the south gate that reigned as the most difficult field but, in this town that has no dead ends frankly had the north as the hardest.

The dungeon that connects to the 3rd Town, Forest of Magic. The opening act that waited for me in that plains was a bad road that was worse than I had imagined.