83

(Rin POV)

「Welcome back, Drifter Rinne. I am glad you are safe」

What awaited beyond the warp gate, was the same Iris who sent us off.

「I'm back~」

Nana, who went through earlier, should have already given her greetings. She's in the corner of the room juggling Stardust Fragments.

Stardust Fragments are items that look like big konpeitō candies, they're around the size of a baseball.

They're stored in the special category of our inventory, so no matter how many pieces we obtain, there will be no extra weight or agility penalties.

If you form a party, the total number obtained will be divided between the number of party members and distributed once the dungeon is cleared or party disbanded.

With this method, if two people form a party from the beginning and till the end, they will have the same amount of Stardust Fragments.

Even if we'll have the same number of fragments totalized for the final ranking, just how are they going to decide the ranking order?

I tried asking Iris that question, she nodded at once and answered.

「It's random」

「The ranking order of those with equal fragments will be decided randomly. Also, the fraction of the total item count indivisible between the members will be also be distributed randomly」 (9: uhg, basically if the number of stardust fragment is 13, then there are 3 members, each member will have 4 and the last one will be randomly given to one of the members)

「Ah, I see....well, I'm fine with that though. I can just regulate the number by going solo at the end」

Well, if they say that it would be decided with RNG then it can't be helped.

In the first place, the reward for ranking in this event is quite sloppy.

For each server, the greatest rewards will be distributed from the 1st place to the 6th place.

Then the rewards for the top 100 rankers.

And after that, the top 1000.

Finally, the remaining players will all get the same reward.

The reward decreases by one following the ranks, the rarest available reward is the 「Revive Potion」.

If you really dislike the RNG factor, then you can just go solo.

When solo, all Stardust Fragments dropped will be counted as yours.

We received around 500 fragments this run. It seems that Mirage drops around 100. As I thought, this boss does have good efficiency.

Since we're a duo, we can each freely use 250.

「It's a bit sudden, but can we exchange fragments?」

「Stardust Fragments exchange is it? Here is the catalog 」

「Catalog....」

Looking through the magazine like object I received. It was pretty much a normal catalog.

This kinda feels like...yeah... It feels like I'm suddenly back to reality, I'd prefer them to have placed this list in a menu card.

Pulling my thoughts back together, I inspected the contents, 《Beginner Potion》, 《Medium Potion》, 《Candy Potion》, 《MP potion》.....potions filled up the first three pages.

It helps that MP potions are an option. They're rather hard to make and quite expensive at NPC shops.

A medium one costs 100 fragments. If you consider this a boss drops then.....It might not be too bad.