102

(3rd PoV)

『OOu!』

「Haa!」

As the both of them raised their yells, their weapons collided. What stopped the exchanges should have been Gold who fell behind in strength. The moment Sukuna understood that Gold would lose the clash, to soften the force she let her body be blown away by the blow. Landing softly and without making any sound, Gold who closed the distance pursuing Sukuna, there was an incoming object that would pierce through the visor of his helmet which obstructed him. The identity of that object was a throwing knife the Sukuna threw just before she landed. Sukuna’s strong point was that she can also fight in another way than just melee combat. 100% hit rate which is a transcending technique. Because she had weaved it together with her godly throwing techniques, she could show her true abilities.

Even though with just trying to deflect away the throwing knife, Gold’s sword was deflected away from the unimaginable heaviness out of the throwing knife. That was normal. As for why, what Sukuna threw was, after Haruru made Kagenui, she made these precious and the only 5 throwing knives made out of over heavy metal. Casting aside the intricate moldings and its slashing power, specialized only in piercing. This weapon that was already close to looking like a kunai, if it hits directly then even a steel armor would be drilled through.

Though she wasn’t able to make Gold drop his sword, Sukuna had already put on a stance for interception. It was a chance she made after going all through that however, all she could do was get her guard back again.

The both of them were on their guard at the highest degree. Though it may be like that, the both of them aren’t weaklings that it would make the 2 of them hesitate and make them unable to move.

『Fu』

「Aha」

As the both of them let out a chuckle, they once again clashed. Bearing clear killing intent, to defeat their enemies. The fight had already went over 10 minutes, however ever since Sukuna had directly kicked Gold, the both of them had not once received a clean hit.

(But, I’m the one in disadvantage here)

Gold muttered so inside his thoughts. The aura he activated, was without a mistake a move that you could call a trump card. The skill name was 《Singing Canary (Kinshijaku no Utagoe)》. It’s effect was 『Excluding HP, MP, SP, you could make any status value equal to that of your highest status value』.

Gold has most of his status focused on his agility, and its max value is nearly twice as much Sukuna base speed. Even if you include the speed increase from her Red Wolf Attire, Gold’s agility makes Sukuna’s agility left in the dust. The reason why he has a status specialized on agility is simple. As long as the agility in status is directly connected to the 「speed」 of all action, His sword skills that allow him to manipulate speed makes agility indispensable.

Currently, Gold’s 《Singing Canary》made his strength equal to his agility. And that judgment wasn’t a mistake, you could say that Gold has enough confidence to say that. The 《4th form Kikoku no Mai (Crying Oni’s Dance)》that Sukuna has activated, Gold knows what it is that’s why he was confident.

The 《Singing Canary》is a  Skill that Gold uses is a status dependent skill that is used to strengthen oneself but, on the other hand it’s a skill that has no use to those who had status that was balanced out. It has no effect that normally it would buff you to get over your limits. In the end it’s effect is just limited to just making one status on the same level,

However, even considering that 《Singing Canary》it has an equal advantage. And one is obviously that if you have a specialized type of status then it’s effect would increase equal to that which is purely an advantage. And another was, the skill’s time limit.