44

I had probably not been fighting for that long, likely for less than twenty minutes.

The number that I had defeated had already exceeded thirty, reaching around forty when counting it I guess.

Was it because my SP had reached the red zone and was about to run out? The lack of air  burned in my lungs.

When I defeated a monster, another one would come from the sides. Because of that, right now, I could see about sixty monsters, alive and dead.

「Ah…..」

Once again throwing the Meteor Impact -Zero Type- and completely blowing away three monsters, there was an ice ball incoming from my back that I tried to avoid, but my body stopped.

Because my SP had run out.

Impact. Because of my incredibly low magic resistance, my HP suddenly decreased. With ease, the attack took half of my HP, and my HP rushed into the danger zone.

Unlike when I received the spell initially, I couldn’t keep a steady footing. I was forcefully blown away, but because of that I was able to escape from receiving the other spells. However, in exchange my HP was reduced even more.

SP recovered even during fights like fluid refilled a pond, but once you ran out of it, a huge demerit happened, it seemed.

It was like the stun time from when you used an art. However, the SP demerit would just make you laugh at how long you couldn’t move in comparison to art stun times.

Ah, I should’ve at least removed the 《Moon Camellia’s Solo》, then I could have halved the death penalty.

I thought of that, but unfortunately my avatar totally couldn’t move so I couldn’t operate the menu.

Many colorful spells were drawing near to me. The situation was definitely my end.

Among those, there was one paper talisman that softly floated into my vision.

「《Fujutsu -Barrier of Exorcism-》」 (9: 符術 Talisman technique, went with fujutsu since it sounds cooler and shorter)

Kiiiiin…..and then a small high pitch sound resounded, and a violet translucent semi-circle spread out with me at the center.

The semi-circle received all the magic that came and was even able to continue covering me.

「Fuu…..I’m glad that I made in time.」

The one who said that in a light, airy tone, was a woman wearing a kimono.

She was a tall, white-haired person, and on her head, different from me, there was certainly a blue horn standing straight, telling me that she was a kijin.

「Sorry, but I’ll take responsibility for the remaining ones.」

The woman that suddenly appeared, took out a paper talisman from her bosom, and then she clapped her hand as she chanted the technique.

「《Fujutsu -Thunder Call Formation-》.」

The thing causing the explosive electric sounds was not the skies but the paper talisman itself. That talisman began to be covered by lightning, and then after a few seconds of suspense, it exploded.