13

Author: from the opinions I received in the comments, the sidestory that I wanted to try out.

In the first place, I am uploading this chapter to add up to the plot.

the story about a certain player who saw the first live stream.

——————————————————————– 

The reason 「he」saw this livestream was, because he woke up earlier than usual and started his hobby of going through streams.

The title is called『Sukuna’s First Live Stream』――reserved for 6 in the morning, a new live stream that is about to start.

「Streaming on her 2nd day is it….?」

“That’s rare”, he muttered.

These kinds of live streams are normal for them to start from the beginning seeking their originality.

Looking at the info on the live stream, he comprehended that the player is already level 14.

(So this player raised their level to 14 in just one day yesterday when the newcomers came crowding in large numbers….)

As he had watched yesterday’s innocent and new players’ live stream he was surprised as he was certainly cheering on for them. 

“I wonder what kind of stream it is?” feeling that,  he clicked on the thumbnail of the stream that was about to start in a few moments.

Being able to stream while playing is the sales talk of 《WorldLive-ONLINE》 but, right now the number doesn’t even reach 10 percent of the players.

The reason for that is, the WLO’s biggest sales point and first consumers had different aims which is the cause.

What is the VRMMO’s largest flaw? That is because it’s a full dive, you can’t do anything else except everything you can do inside the game.

As it just easily increases the grind, MMO is a time stealer.

And still different from the MMO that PC or consoles can do, VRMMO has a weakness where many among it 「You can only do one thing」.

Since you can only do one thing then, they seek for high quality. A charm that no one has. And among those, as if a comet that just appeared out of nowhere, and that is WLO.

An overwhelming graphics. The highest peak of AI. The greatest feeling of reality given off with the 5 senses.

With the result of the beta test that gave it explosive attention, the people who sought for quality bought it, and that is the truth.

And so, the people who bought it for its streaming function were, in reality, not that many.

Though, from the famous commentator and pro gamers they officially prepared, the streaming function is properly working.

Especially, the VR category pro gamers flourished greatly becoming famous outside of competitions.

《Rinne from HEROES》《Faima from Freedom Bombers》《Masayoshi from Fan Creation》, adding to their name value that had overwhelming high playtime and the players farthest in the game.