24

Around a minute of waiting for Shuuya-san. 

The person who brought it was a female player taller than him.

When she appeared with a suspecting face, when she saw my face, her expression brightened up and, from that action, I was somewhat able to guess who she really is.

「Nana-oneesama!」

「Okay, stop. Your player name is?」

「Its Touka!」

「Netiquette……..yeah, you really are Touka-chan」

The female player that was about to pounce on me was Touka-chan as I had thought.

I thought about it this morning too but she sure is Tall. You are free to change your avatar’s height but, as long as you aren’t used to VR that much you won’t be able to keep your balance, a lot of players use their real height for that reason.

That’s why, to Touka-chan who has a big height difference, that will become her charm point.

But it seems that she changed her looks quite a bit, especially her blonde hair and blue eyes from her RL body into black haired red eyes.

Her race is…a normal human race is it?

『Who?』 

『cute』

『It’s a long black hair』

『Damn she’s tall!』

「Ah, I will be playing with this girl after noon, Touka-chan. She’s cute isn’t she~」

「Cute-…! nn, You may call me Touka. Please take care of me」

With the entry of a girl with the atmosphere of purity, the comment section got noisy.

And among them there was even  someone who knew who Touka-chan was. Now that I think about it, I remember that she also streams.

「As I thought, you are the person that Touka-chan was searching for」

While saying that he’s happy that we met, Shuuya-san sat on the seat in the Tea house.

Me too, I was surprised to know that Shuuya-san and Touka-chan know each other.

「He is the guide and bodyguard that I hired. Ashamed I may be, I have no sense of direction…. 」

「I see. so is this what you would call a reunion due to strange circumstances?」

「I guess ‘ssu. Well, anyhow it’s great now that you finally met ‘ssu」

Was he that relaxed that he said it while he was yawning?

You couldn’t imagine him going through a dungeon from that figure of him relaxing, compared to Touka-chan that was more or less tired; he has obviously had way more to spare.