119

The Kishin once destroyed three race in her rage.

The sky-winged race that dances in the sky.

The bloodsuckers who control the night.

And the dragons that rules the earth.

The destruction of the three races that held their supremacy had a huge impact on the world, and the girl who was called the Kishin went to slumber called seal.

"aah, right... what a nostalgic memory. I never expect you to reach it though."

Even though she said that, Shuten loves the passion that dwells inside Sukuna.

She knows better than anyone else the pain of having something precious taken from you.

"Well... Just destroy it then. As you wish, as you will."

The Kishin declared as she sipped her sake.

"Kukukuku, ahahHaAhAHahAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA!!!"

The Demon girl, who is already consumed by her furious rage, laugh.

Overflows with emotion, she wields [Yoiyami] covered with an aura of evil and easily drowned out the breath of ultimate light that she once struggled with.

There are several unique skills of Oni race, but only two of them are famous.

One is their famous rare skill, [Oni no Mai].

The other is the [Bouga no Ikari], a bad skill synonymous with the Oni race.

Anger, disappointment, grief can cause an Oni to forget themselves, and in exchange of gaining powerful buffs, they will fall to [Furious] state, which is one of the unique traits of the Oni.

In the village of Oni, almost everyone will develop this skill; it was so common that it becomes a symbol of maturity. The reason why Kohaku is only exiled after destroying half of her hometown is because this was considered as a normal routine among the Oni tribe.

Aside from that, there's one more. And this is the worst race specialized skill that has been called a taboo even among the Oni.

It is belong to [dead skill] category, it was so dangerous that is was counted as the world's disaster. A cursed skill that will not stop until it destroys all of its targets.

The name of this skill is [Furious Rage].

It was a disastrous skill that the Kishin (demon god) had once created when she was so sad and angry to the point she wishes for the world's destruction.

The aura of darkness that surrounds its user is a blessing of [Furious Rage] which will bestow both enormous advantages and disadvantages for its user.

The current Sukuna, which has drowned in her fury, has inherited the power of [absolute destruction] that the demon gods once possess.

It is a power that literally destroys everything.

In front of this power, the power immortality will become useless; what once is infinite will turn into finite.

It is an absolute power that tramples on the attack, defense, and even logic.

But this is just a byproduct.

The essence of this skill lies in its endless rampage.

"Kufufu."

The dead skill is a forbidden power that erodes the user's soul.

It will only show itself when one has reached the peak of their rage and purely wishes to destroy the target of their hatred.