89

「Raaaa!」

Releasing a sharp yell, Nana swung Kagenui, with its defense torn apart, the Puchi Golem broke down.

The third Monster House clear.

The treasure box that appeared proved the Puchi Golem as the last Monster House monster.

「Fue~」

“Dosuri” while raising such a sound, Nana sat on the ground, she was like a long used bead cushion laying on the ground.

If you can clear the monster house swiftly, then greater efficiency is possible. But with Nana’s forceful breakthrough, she naturally gathers greater fatigue.

Is she really that tired? She spread both her arms and laid down.  Though she isn’t asleep, she has her eyes closed, there’s no mistake that she’s tired.

Leaving the treasure box alone, I walk towards Nana.

「Good work.  This has become considerably constant」

「It sure has. As expected, a big attack as the first attack makes things easier~」

To me this is the third time, and if you include the first huge scale monster house, then Nana has already cleared four Monster Houses. It’s gotten much easier to form strategies.

According to Nana, it seems that the 「smell is different」, I don’t really get it but whenever there’s a Monster House on the floor, Nana locates it immediately.

Before we enter the room, I start chanting, and then when I put a foot in, I throw in an area spell like Thunderstorm.

Using the chaos after that spell, Nana charges into the group of monsters and spreads around her tyranny to its limits, I walk around supporting her.

The Rin and Nana’s Monster House walkthrough is something like that, quite a forceful method.

By the way, I used the words 「huge scale」, because Monster Houses have different difficulties depending on the scale of the room.

The Monster House Nana solo exterminated was in an enormous room. Currently, no one else has reported a clear on that scale.

The difficulty was that high.  Because of the spaciousness of the room, the monster number is incomparable to the others.

The Monster House we just challenged is in this small room, there were only around thirty monsters, so it’s not a difficulty that we’d have trouble with. Actually there’s many reports about clearing this level of difficulty.

「Well, the reward isn’t that great though」

While Nana was lying down, I opened the treasure chest and checked its contents. I found a Stardust Fragment and a Full Potion.

Full potion is an advanced level potion, it heals your HP to full. The higher your level the higher the effect this item has….I don’t really need it that much. Let’s give this to Nana who has high HP.

Both of us each received around 1000 Stardust Fragments from that run. Though it’s more efficient than a dungeon run, for the two of us you would need to consider the increased fatigue and exhaustion. It’s hard to say if the income and expenditure is on level.

「Nna~…ggu」

「Hey, don’t sleep」

「Guee」

While raising such an unrefined voice, I forcefully woke up Nana. She was actually about to go to sleep, was it because of her bad posture? She let out a sound as if a toad had been squashed.