104

“Welcome home, Nana.”

“I’m home… uuh, I’m tired…”

I was thrown out to the exit of the warp zone in the safe room.

I trust my body to Rin hands, who softly catch and welcomed me.

“It’s been a long day.”

“It is, but look… at least I got this.”

When I showed Rin the large key I had gotten from the trials, Rin-chan also took out the same one and smiled.

“As expected from Rin-chan.”

“My place was simple. Or rather, Nana’s place is too difficult.”

“Were you watching?”

“Yes, from the middle. I heard the rest of it from our viewer.”

“Oh, right. I was streaming too.”

I took a peek at the comment section, and I realized that the comment has piled up. I feel like my live viewer count also increased considerably.

『Precious ……』

『Precious ……』

『Precious ……』

“What is this?”

I was frightened by the “precious” comments spam because there’s a weird sense of unity in it.

“Don’t worry about that.”

“Is this normal?”

“Yeah, it happens all the time.”

“o-Oh, I see…”

Was it really the case? Because I could feel her arms is tightening around me. While being overwhelmed by Rin-chan wordless response, I decided not to pry further behind the meaning of those comments.

Not understanding my viewer comments is an everyday occurrence for me. I’m not that fluent in internet slang, after all, so please forgive this Arbeiter who has been off the internet for six years. {part time worker – more on tln1}

“By the way, Nana, the event page has been updated.”

“Is it related to the trials?”

“Yes, here, take a look.”

Rin-chan then holographically projected the official event page using her menu card. Her finger pointed at a banner with an impressive monster’s silhouette.

☆ Dungeon Event: <<Labyrinth of Stardust: The Final Act – Destroy the Apostles>> ☆

The apostle monsters that lie dormant in the labyrinth finally awaken.

Defeat them before they descend on the world and save the city of beginnings from danger!

Period: Immediately after the end of the Labyrinth of Stardust event

Eligibility: Players and NPCs who possess the special item “Great Key of Trials” and are present in the dungeon at the end of the event

※ This event will be held after the ranking is calculated.

※ There will be no change in the final rankings depending on whether you participate or not.

※ The battle against the Apostles will be broadcasted by an official live broadcaster. For more information, please click here.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

“<< Destroy the Apostles >>… official live broadcaster?”