147

The atmosphere became strange, but I regained my composure and tried to continue the conversation.

"But if you're so sure, why didn't you invite Touka-chan from the beginning?"

If Touka-chan is such a talented player, it would be strange for Rin-chan to leave her out of this team.

"I was the one who said reject it, HEROES is the gaming team of the Takajou Group, and even though Rin-nee is the founder, it would be bad for the world if the rest of the team was made up of family members."

"And I told her I didn't mind. Well, in the end, it's Touka's decision, and when I invited her, she is still in a rough state anyway."

The moment Rin said that happily, Touka-chan gave Rin-chan a sharp look.

"....Rin, you are the same, aren't you?"

It was the lowest voice I've ever heard for Touka-chan. Coupled with the sharpness of her gaze, the expression on her face is quite intense.

This is the first time I've ever seen Touka-chan intimidate Rin-chan like this, and I was a little surprised.

"I was just teasing you. If you're going to wear a cat, wear it a little better." {if you are going to hide your true color, hide it better.}

"Well, it's fine... I was indeed going through a lot back then. But, as I mentioned before, even Rin-nee was crazy about the game at that time, wasn't she?"

"I want undoubtedly in my prime. I'm a better player now, but I had more energy back then."

In contrast to Touka-chan, who looked down with a sullen look on her face, Rin-chan was smiling with an unconcerned expression.

I don't know how many years ago they were referring to.

At the very least, it's a past that Touka-chan doesn't want to be exposed to, but for Rin-chan, it's a past that she can look back on with nostalgia.

And there was one more thing that I somehow understood.

The reason why the two of them were having a rough time was probably because of me.

It was the same reason I was working part-time like crazy.

The accident that day changed our relationship for better or worse.

"Now, back to the WGCS All-Stars, this year's genre is [VR Shooter.]."

"VR Shooter ......"

Oh... I see since I'm a member of the VR division of HEROES, so of course, she will invite me to join the tournament of this genre. I've never done anything professional gamers do, and I've been a streamer for all this time, so I forgot that I was one.

"By the way, it's will turn out to be more barbaric than you thought."

"Barbaric..."

I guess you can say that it's like a sport where you will be shooting air guns at each other. The number of places where you can do this in the real world is dwindling, so it's on the verge of going extinct. I think that's what Rin-chan wants to say.

I'm sure that if you were to do it in real life, some mysterious task force would come to a stop you, and you would get hurt.

"I think it will suit you since you're familiar with military combat training."

"Nana, you've been in military combat before?"

"No, I haven't!"

"Oh, you don't?"