116

Item: Yoiyami {Darkest Night}

Rarity: High Rare – PM

Attribute: Gravity

Required Strength Value: 295

Attack Power: +139

Endurance: 506/506

Category: [Blunt Weapon] [One-handed Mace] [Dark Attribute Weapon]

The world itself will bow its head when the night falls.

Is it man or demon that loves the darkness of night, or is it the fangs of a beast that blends into the wind?

Death to all who live, and blessings to the sleeping baby.

Let us play the endless night so that the sun will never rise on the world.

–.

Item: Kagenui {Shadow Stitch}

Rarity: Rare – PM

Required Strength Value: 208

Attack Power: +82

Endurance: 1870/2005

Category: [Blunt Weapon] [One-handed Mace]

Even if its attack is dodged, the impact will sew the shadows. A heavy blow that melts in the darkness of night, a harbinger of destruction with no one to withstand.

Haruru had to spent two whole days creating [Yoiyami] at the cost of skipping her other work, though the visual difference between [Yoiyami] and [Kagenui] was minimal. At most, it is only different in size and color.

However, the difference in performance is remarkable. To be precise, the strength and attack power required had become so high that it was almost laughable.

On the other hand, the durability of the weapon has been reduced to only 500. If we compare it to the durability of the [Kagenui], which has more than 2000, the difference is very obvious.

That said, its durability is still much higher than ordinary weapons.

But even with these upgrades, it’s obvious that [Yoiyami] is still a sister of [Kagenui].

Thanks to this, [Yoiyami] already felt very familiar in Sukuna’s hands. Sukuna felt a heavy weight in her hands when she gripped it firmly, just like when she first held [Kagenui].

Just by looking at the required strength value, it’s not an exaggeration to call this an exclusive equipment for Sukuna. While thinking about this, Sukuna smiled while admiring Haruru’s work.

Sukuna avoids the swinging right claws of the giant Dragon with a gentle movement. The attack speed now is faster than the first gauge. But since the attack itself is a wide swing, it’s easy for Sukuna to avoid it.

Earlier, Drago made eye contact with Sukuna when she got off the giant Dragon’s back. At that moment, she understood, from this point on Sukuna will need to use all her concentration to hold this monster here.

Drago is probably trying to set something up. Noticing this, Sukuna decides to concentrates on maintaining the hate that directed to her.

Suddenly, a chill runs down Sukuna’s spine.

Following her instincts, she leaped back; a moment later, the spot she had been standing has been destroyed by an “invisible something”.

(What just happened?)