124

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I fell asleep after the stream."

First, I need to apologize. This is a special move taught directly from Rin-chan.

『It's okay.』
『We heard from Rinne yesterday.』
『Good work.』
『It was fun to watch.』
『Sleep streaming.』

"Thank you, everyone, but I won't do sleep streaming."

After being restricted from logging in for two days by WLO, I decided to hold a chat session like this to apologize, take responsibility, and explain yesterday's event's aftermath.
Though I just realized this, I'm not a pro gamer since I have no achievements or notable activities.
Currently, I'm just a streamer, then? Even if that is the case, I still need to explain what happened after yesterday's event.

I must have been tired beyond imagination because I fell unconscious on Rin-chan's without even realizing it, and I woke up the next night.
Since it was not vacation time, most of my viewers could only watch the stream if I did it in the morning or afternoon, so I had to apologize, explain, and answer questions on a Monday night when most people are online.

This is what they called face-to-face broadcast, and I'm borrowing the room Rin-chan used to broadcast a game that is not a VR.

When I asked her if it was alright for me to show my face, she said. "There's no problem". So, I just talked in front of the camera without wearing a mask or anything.

Well, simply put
There are so many things I don't know about what happened yesterday.
Therefore, I think this stream session will be packed with questions and answers.
I've heard that Rinne has been sorting out the question people submitted to the official HEROES account, so I'm hoping I can respond based on that script.

"In the meantime, I'm glad that I didn't cause any damage. I think I probably annoyed a lot of players who were in the city at the beginning, so I'm really sorry."

I think this much is the truth.
Miraculously, there were no human casualties, but when I look back, the people surrounding me at that time were all players.
They were probably elite players who had gathered in the city of beginnings to stop the giant dragon.
Kohaku had been luring and guiding me to minimize the damage and maybe to keep me away from the resident at the same time.

In the end, Kohaku stopped me, but it was thanks to the combination of everything, including the defensive wards that Melty put up, that I did not cause too much trouble.
It's really 100% my fault for being out of control.
The dead skill [Furious Rage]. I don't know much about the details of that skill, but it was just the system reacting to my emotions, not me being controlled by the system.

If anything, my behavior could have been taken as me abusing the system.

"I'm really, really sorry. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again."

『It's okay.』
『It's okay.』
『I like that a lot.』
『I like the current atmosphere best.』
『I was horrified, but then I realized that Nana is kind enough not to kill NPCs.』
『 It's okay if you're sorry. It's a good thing there was no damage.』
『Why are you targeting the girl first?』

"No, but... well... I don't remember what I was thinking at that time. ...... Rin-chan died, and my mind was completely blank."

When I think about it calmly, sure, why did I throw that knife at that girl as my opening move?
It's so villain-like move that it's almost funny.

"Anyway, I'll take your criticism and opinions seriously. There will be no excuses!"

『I said this before! That was Demon doing!』 {tln}
『↑Demoness*, don't mix that up』
『Your title as 'blunt weapon demon(Oni) girl' is now suitable』
『Even if you try to make it softer, rather than 'blunt weapon demon girl', won't it better to call yourself 'Bulgeoning demoness'?』