21

「fwaaaaah…….」

When I woke up, Rin-chan was already out of the bed, and the only one left on the bed was me.

Yawning while going to the living room, I didn’t only smell the meal but also hear talking voices.

I thought it was the phone but, there was a presence of another person other than Rin-chan. Thinking that it might be a guest, I opened the door to the living room.

「Good morning. Did someone come to visit?」

「Good morning. Its a girl you know too」

It seems like the guest was talking with Rin-chan at the table, she was on the field of my vision.

Blonde hair and blue eyes. An impression that gives you an appearance of a western look, a really pretty girl.

There were differences in the height and small portions but, it’s a face that I have a memory of.

Since Rin-chan said that she is someone I know, I shouldn’t be wrong.

「Are you, maybe, Touka-chan?」

「I am! Long time no see, Nana-oneesama」

A young girl――Touka-chan, said it with a smile like that of a flower.

Her name is Takajou Touka(鷹匠 燈火). As the name implies, She is Rin-chan’s relative, a person which is her cousin.

The daughter of Rin-chan’s uncle, and her mother is British.

Her appearance strongly inherited her mother’s looks so she doesn’t look like Japanese that much but, she was born and raised in Japan.

We used to play a lot when we were young, since especially Rin-chan  pampered her, I also naturally got along with her.

We used to play together up until the middle of middle school.

「Wow, you sure have gotten big. Even though you were smaller than me before」

「My height is the only one that just keeps growing….its embarrassing」

「It’s nothing like that, I’d say it’s cool」

Even sitting, she looks tall but her standing figure is much more amazing. Her height probably goes over 180 cm.

Her hands and legs are also long, and height is also tall. And the modest part of hers is , in contrast it makes her beauty more prominent.

Since our height difference is bigger than one head, I mostly have to look up.

「Nana-oneesama have not changed at all it seems」

「Nana has not changed at all in these 10 years. She hasn’t changed at all as if her time had stopped」