107

“I’m home.”

『Welcom.』

『Welcome back.』

『Welcome home』

『Good night.』

『Good morning.』

『Good evening.』

『wakotsu.』

“Don’t make this a greeting competition.”

After I finished sending the items to Haruru by the address she gave me, I resumed the stream at the promised time.

In case you’re wondering, we’re in a safe room. If I wanted to spread out the drop items, it would inevitably be difficult to do so in the middle of a city. Well, since we have nothing planned, let’s check the results from the battle with Gold.

I had at least three hours before my appointment with Rin-chan, so I chose a place to relax to wait until then.

“For the time being, let’s check the results of the battle we just had.”

『Oh.』

『Yeah.』

『Come on.』

『Yay, Yay!』

『Hooray!』

“Well, let’s get on with it right away. I haven’t seen it too.”

One of the features I’ve noticed lately is the function to display the results of up to the last 100 battles.

As the name suggests, this is a function where the after-battle results are displayed, i.e., the experience gained, irises, and dropped items, are recorded up to 100 battles and can be checked later.

You can check the previous battle from its notification; this was a nice feature.

Well, the battle with Gold was one battle ago, so I should be able to check it right away.

『Is Gold treated as a named monster?』

“I think he is not. It’s not like he’s dropping any rare skills, and more importantly, he’s not dropping any souls.”

It’s possible that there was a player who defeated Gold before me when it comes to souls, but in any case, he doesn’t drop any rare skills, so it seems he’s not a named.

It’s been over two weeks since I defeated Aria. As one would expected, a new Named monster has been defeated, and every single one of them have been confirmed to drop a rare skill.

Unlike <<souls>>, it seems that the rare skills are treated like guaranteed rewards in a Named monster drop table.

But even so, it seems that not all of the party’s members that defeated named will get them.

“Anyway, Gold is giving me a lot of experience and Iris. He’s not ‘gold’ for no reason.”

『How much?』

『Money!』

『Money is power.』

“The experience gives me is three-level worth, and the money is doubling my total wealth.”

『It’s increasing like crazy.』

『Double the amount of money Sukuna has now…?』

『Considering the difference in levels, it’ll be about three times more.』

『You can buy a house!』

The viewer response was positive, but I was also honestly surprised by the amount of experience and the amount of Iris.