8

From the Author: There will be a bbs on the seconds half.

A caution for those who don’t like it.

——————————————————————–

Equipping my equipment, we once again went to the south gate.

Though a lot of time has already passed since the beginning, and a lot more players have increased, the south gate being the hardest among the 4 gates is still so open compared to the others.

On the way, fighting wolves while Rin-chan was interacting with fans, I could feel the reality of the difference in equipment.

It seems like this game, the weight of this game increased the calculated damage to some degree, it’s like it has more attack power than what was written.

Obviously the wooden made club and a metal made iron club have totally different heaviness.

In the looks and the required strength too.

「sei!」

Blowing away the wolf that leaped on me as if passing by, the wolf’s HP instantly disappeared and turned to polygons as it disappeared.

At least the 2 times I needed to attack too, with just leveling and changing weapons, it was surprisingly powered up.

「ahahahahaa」

The weight of the equipment feels good.

Though thanks to that the SP easily decreases but, if I wait it would recover.

While thinking that is sure is detailed even the changing in speed also has a small decrease, I grabbed the upper jaw of the wolf that came for my head behind me and used it to hit the wolf attacking from my right.

I smashed up the two wolves that were stunned just like a whack-a-mole, I breathed out as I checked the result screen.

「Next is….I can see 5 wolves there」

In the deeper parts of the plains, going up until the point we could see the 《The Forest of the Edge》, there were no longer any spawns of just individual wolves.

One pack consists of 3 to 10 wolves. The more they are the lower rate they spawn.

But they still sometimes come out, I got a bit excited when 10 of them attacked me.

looking at the wolves in my range, I was thinking of throwing a stone at them to call them but, I was suddenly called out by Rin-chan

「Sukuna」

「Are you having fun right now?」

「….yeah, it’s really fun!」

Replying the same time I threw  stone I got from the ground, it hit one of the wolves that had gathered about 30 meters away.

Since I aggroed them, all that’s left is to crush them.

After a minute, I made sure the last 1 turned into polygons, and then Me and Rin-chan once again searched for the next prey.

☆ (9: it’s star-san)

「Ah, now that I think about it Nana,  have you taken the《Detection》 skill?」