17

「You’re sukuna-san right!? I saw your stream during the morning」

「Thank you very much. Let’s do our best」

I shook hands with an elf boy wearing a flax set, which is the 5th person, and then I wave my hands as we separated.

Right now I am walking across the highway on north plains carefree.

Is it because it’s afternoon on a day off? compared to the south there were a lot of people at the north plains.

If you’re walking normally on the road, you wouldn’t normally get any monsters that popped out right away in this situation.

Since right now I have no need to aim for boars, you could say that I’m fine with it.

Rather, the players in the north aren’t really much crazy serious in the first place.

Everyone feels just like taking a relaxing walk, it was a peaceful field where some of the people who knew me came shaking my hands.

By the way, I heard from Rin-chan that the named boss monster in this field is called 《Demon Boar of Immobility, Doldora》. A Party Named over level 40.

It seems that it’s a crazy monster that appears randomly and destroys everything.

Just that, It seems that it doesn’t appear that much. Around 1 report in every 3 days, that was its rate of appearance.

「I heard from Rin-chan that there is this Doldora here. I wonder if it will come out?」 

I muttered since I had nothing else to do on the way to the《Cave of Trials》, the viewers reacted to that name.

『Doldora?』

『What’s with that dragon sounding name?』

『I heard its the Named boss at the north plains』

『It’s a damn huge wild boar around 10 meters』

『Hieee』

『it’s a monster LOL』

「Wow, that’s scary」

I didn’t hear about that, Rin-chan. 

And so after chatting around for an hour of walking, I saw a cave with a huge opening.

Rather than a dungeon, its A cave spanning tens of meters hole, it looks like a normal cave that you would doubt if there wasn’t that worn-out notice saying its 《Caves of Trials》.

「First dungeon, let’s go~」

There was a sparse crowd of people compared to the plains, passing through them I stepped into the dim caves.

The insides of the caves were as wide as the opening, thanks though the faint lighting across the walls of the cave, it was enough to see around.  

Rather than a cave, it’s more like a tunnel.

It supports that idea more, with the evenly maintained footholds.