ᴛᴡᴏ

(Y/N) did not like her first day at the Gracefield academy

(Y/N) did not like her first day at the Gracefield academy. She managed to go through every class but it was exhausting and very boring. Since she already knows everything there is to study. Even though it's pretty advanced here in her new school, she already studied everything beforehand.

How you may ask? Simple, because she went into a facility where children wrack their brains unto studying until they were a perfect little student that can go out and work for society. It was a faraway school and only some could get in, and by some she meant only the children with wealth could get in.

She was chosen personally by the head of that school. Because of her family's name she got through there. It was also because she sucked at everything when she was little so that is why her father agreed unto putting her in an advanced school.

Lambda was nothing like Gracefield. Sure, both schools are advanced but in Lambda you were never allowed to take any breaks. There weren't even activities that children might have enjoyed. Everything was serious in there and they only focused on them perfecting their brains. It was a toxic school full of spoiled brats and egotistical boys who barely got through any of the tests they have given.

She couldn't afford to fail. Because everytime someone gets a failing mark, they would get punished. There was once she failed, she was put on a room all day long with only her and a teacher. She was thankful she only got through it one time.

Throughout her suffering, she had a friend with her. Actually, he was also her neighbor. They both helped one another. He was a total genius when it comes to everything. He was kind to her unlike of the others. He was the only one she considered of as a friend.

And eventually she fell in love with him.

Though love wasn't really a good thing when the other was a lying traitor. He told her he loved her back. But she found out she wasn't the one that was on his heart the whole time and that shattered her own heart into pieces. Not literally but you get the point.

She shook off the thought of her past relationship. After all, could she consider it love? They were too young. But then again it could be.

He didn't even try to apologize. Was he guilty? Was he even sorry? Playing her feelings like it was a damn toy? Soon after she didn't hear any news from him. Until one one of the workers told her he moved to another school. She was glad but was kind of feeling sad even though he had hurted her.

A year after his dissapearance, her family moved places because of work and she was moved unto another school which was Gracefield. She could have a good start and maybe start her own highschool romance. But she did not like the sound of that, even the thought of having friends. She didn't want everything to go down the same as before.

The worst part of coming to Gracefield was that she learned that he was also studying here.

She thought of going to Glory bell which was also an advanced school but her father insisted on studying in Gracefield. Since the school was much more advanced than Glory bell. Surely her father was biased.