sɪx

(Y/N) just loved annoying the hell out of this emo-haired boy

"I won." She teased again. Currently, they were walking down the hallway to their next class.

"I know." Ray grumbled, putting her hands on his pockets. "Now shut up."

"Why are you following me?" Ray said.

"You seem fun to be with." She shrugged, grinning at him.

Once they were both by the room, Ray literally deadpanned at her. "This isn't your class."

"This isn't?" (Y/N) looked up at the sign. Written was Lucas - History teacher - class xx.

"That's what you get for following me around." He said, his turn to grin. She cursed under her breath and glared at Ray.

"What are you standing there? You don't want to be late to class." Ray smirked at her.

Eyebrows furrowed, she turned her heels. She blushed in embarrassment, her hands all fidgety. That was literally humiliating. She had mathematics class next! She was so into messing with Ray that she didn't know that it was another class.

Once getting by the room she was supposed to be in, she was greeted with chattering students. Thankfully, the teacher wasn't here yet. She glanced by an empty seat and there she sat.

"It's the president!"

"Look at me? Do I look alright?"

"He's so cute!"

A sudden chatter of girls made her turn to the front of the class. Earlier she was only daydreaming about that one certain fictional character. And all these squealing girls ruined it.

She widened her eyes when she saw someone she definitely did not want to face. Those soft white hair she once touched, eyes as blue as the ocean itself. Is the universe f-cking with her right now?

At least he didn't notice her as she was sitting at the back of the class. She sighed in relief, trying to lower her face for hiding. "Please don't look." She silently prayed.

But oh no, the universe just love to mess with her. Norman kept turning to talk to the brown-haired boy. "Damn it." She said, turning to face the wall.

She glanced at him when he wasn't looking. He looked a little bit different. The boy was taller and she hated the fact that he was still as handsome as before. Yes, she was seething with anger right now. Literally holding onto her notebook that will rip off if she keeps it going.

Looking at him made her heart feel broken. She loss the view of him being an honest person and she lost all her trust on him on the day he suddenly left. To think that she actually thought of having a future with this guy.

When the phone rang, her heart jumped in joy.

She didn't have any news on the well being of Norman. After James Ratri, his father, tragically died in a car accident. The family had hid themselves, mourning.