ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

The amusement park was very lively

The amusement park was very lively. Shouting and laughing all around was heard. Everyone here was having a blast; not (Y/N) though, she wasn't a fan of crowded places.

She was beside Ray, her hands inside her pockets. They were roaming around the big amusement park. They looked like they have fun, but she was neutral about it. Though maybe she was a little excited about the rides.

Norman smiled at her and waved, which she ignored. (Y/N) didn't really want to interact with him, she'll just avoid and have some fun today.

"You know avoiding things won't help you go through sh-t." Ray monotonely said, which irked her in irritation.

"Excuse me?" (Y/N) said and stopped walking.

Ray paused as well and looked back at her. "I'm your therapist right? Then take my advice and live your life without being shackled by the past." Ray shrugged, continuing to walk.

Since when the hell was he her therapist? "Hey, what's your problem?" (Y/N) responded.

"Well, what's your problem?" Ray responded back. "Think about it."

"Come on, Emma and the others are going over there." Ray ushered her.

"Let's ride that one!" Emma said, pointing at the roller-coaster that could probably make (Y/N) puke if she rode on it.

"Emma, Norman will puke on me again." Ray glared at her, which made Emma laugh. Their friendship was really sweet, it made her a little jealous. Which was a really sickening feeling.

"Then let's ride the ferris wheel! Surely, Norman won't puke right?" Emma smiled at Ray, a little forced she noticed.

Ray sighed. "Fine, that's okay." He said, crossing his arms. And so they did go to the ferris wheel, the line wasn't that long so they managed to go shortly. (Y/N) wasn't really comfortable standing next to Norman, it was almost as if he desperately wanted to be on her side the whole time. (Y/N) purposely steps back to Ray, who didn't particularly mind.

"Two person per ride!" The attendant said.

Suddenly, (Y/N) felt like she was pushed from behind to the front where Norman was standing. "They're first!" Emma yelled from behind. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked back at the smiling Emma.

Ah, she should've seen this coming.

"Then go on, go on." The attendant said, taking their tickets that they bought earlier.

(Y/N) was fuming in the inside, and at the same time nervous. She didn't want to cause a scene and make it a big deal, but she really wanted to avoid it. "Get on, there's a long line ahead of you." The attendant said and pushed them inside the ride.

(Y/N) stumbled inside almost losing balance but a hand had caught her. She knew very well who it belonged to and it made her fume in anger. (Y/N) pulled her arm away and glared back at him, sitting on the opposite seat.