ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

"Are we seriously going to argue about our attire?" Ray asked, a little tired of (Y/N)'s rant about their costume

"It's important." (Y/N) said. "Hundreds of people are going to be watching us, we need to look presentable."

Ray groaned as he bangs his head on the drum lightly. "Why can't we just wear our uniforms? What's wrong with that?" He looked up to her, who was scrolling through her phone.

"That's just so plain." (Y/N) disagreed. "We need to be fashionable." (Y/N) said, grinning.

"Oh yeah? What are you a fashion expert?" Ray asked her.

"Well obviously no." (Y/N) rolled her eyes. "That's why I'm searching in my phone."

"Oh that's right, let's go to the mall." (Y/N) said, turning to him. "Right now."

Right now? Ray thought how stupid the idea was. They were still in the school premises and they won't be going out of the gate until later, unless this girl is planning of sneaking out.

"To do that, we are going to sneak out!" She exclaimed enthusiastically, like a middle schooler cutting classes for the first time. But in this case just escaping the school. It was free time, they could do whatever they want; and this girl wants to do an escape? Wow, she's insane.

"Don't drag me into this." He deadpans.

First of all, Gracefield's security is tight. Simple idiots would waltz their way to the front gate, highly smart idiots would go through the high-walled fence and they'd still get caught. Well, the walled fence didn't have much security though.

No, he was not going to be dragged into trouble. Isabella's scolding was much more scarier than being humiliated to being caught. "Besides, we will be caught."

"Ah, what a bummer." She sang, almost mocking him. "Isn't that what makes the escape more thrilling?"

"I am not going to be dragged into your silly stupid games." Ray furrowed his brows at her. "You sound like it's so easy, you need a whole plan. Gracefield is literally hard to escape."

No delinquents could cut classes because of the high wall that served as a fence for the entire school. It was hard to climb due to the smooth surface too. The other side of the wall was very likely to be a forest, since the school was located in the middle of the woods; but still very close to the city.

"Well emo boy you are a genius." (Y/N) said. "No seriously, I'm telling you are a genius."

Where the hell is she going with this? Ray thought. "What?" He asked, confused.

"Geniuses make plans." (Y/N) said. Oh, so that's what she was telling him. He looked at her for a moment, before taking his bag and headed for the door.

"Wait! I'll make it up to you I promise." (Y/N) begged, though Ray gave her a look. "Please stop looking at me in distrust and disgust- hey that rhymed." She noticed her own stupidity.