ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"I want your love and all your love is revenge, you and me can have a bad romance

"I want your love and all your love is revenge, you and me can have a bad romance." Emma sang out loud, the music loudly blasting behind her.

Singing the high note, everyone cheered for the girl. "Caught in a bad romance!"

(Y/N) listens from the backstage as the orange-haired girl sings to the fullest. Huh, she's actually pretty good.

Apparently, only the chosen three sections were to perform according to Ray's dad. Every class had 20 students, paired up by two students making the pairs ten. Which would take each class an hour to perform, or so she calculated.

She exasperated a sigh, glancing back and forth of the students ready to perform. They looked so excited to sing in front of hundreds of people which she didn't quite understand. Yeah, she did tell Ray she was ecstatic for this performance but inside she was shaking like crazy; she's been taking deep breaths the moment she stepped the backstage. Yup, stage fright.

Ray was beside her fumbling his drum sticks, eyes staring at the ceiling. He might look bored but he was sweating profusely, due to being nervous as well. There's nothing (Y/N) can help with that, she's nervous too. Two people just sweating their way to perform, great.

She heard the excited yells from the students around her. Turning towards what they were all fussing about, she sees Emma and Norman smiling at their peers. Right, he was with her when she performed.

"Ray!" Emma quickly turned to where the two were standing, her emerald eyes gleaming in joy. "Did you listen to us? Did you?"

"Yeah, yeah." Ray said, walking towards the two. "Not gonna lie, you guys were kinda good."

"But I bet I can do better." Ray smirked at his two best friends.

"Bring it on!" Emma said. "Oh right! Gilda's hosting a party tomorrow night."

"Yeah, I'll come." Ray glanced at Norman, who was staring at the completely bored and also nervous (Y/N).

"Hey (Y/N)!" Emma waved happily. "Good luck out there! Oh and come by our party tomorrow." She invited her, really hoping she'd come.

(Y/N) stared briefly at her. "Sure, I guess." She shrugged, which surprised herself really. She'd normally shrug off offers but it's not that bad to be around people. "Can't say no to free food."

Just completely avoid Norman and she'll be alright. That blue-eyed albino boy was just the only problem, but free food was tempting and nothing is more important that food to her.

Emma widened her eyes in surprise, still smiling. (Y/N) gives her a look, confused by her reaction. "What? Are you okay?"

"Yes! You've agreed for the first time." Emma cheered, hugging her so suddenly. (Y/N) looks at Emma, a little uncomfortable. Once she pulled away, (Y/N) could now breathe properly. "Good luck guys! We'll be watching by the seats."