ɴɪɴᴇ

Ray was walking towards his classroom in the early morning

Ray was walking towards his classroom in the early morning. He hated waking up so early. Isabella was punctual and so was he, punctually forced to go to school.

The hallways were filled with yawning students. Some were mumbling how early it was and others literally falling asleep by their locker. He felt the same way as they do.

Once he arrived at his classroom, he was greeted by silence. These was the benefits of arriving school early. He could be alone for a short while.

He sat on his seat by the window, placing his bag on the table. The sun's rays peering through the glass window, this was an early morning vibe. A yawn escaped out of his mouth as tries to sleep the tiredness off. He liked the silence.

But of course, everything had to last.

A loud abrupt noise came from the door,
making him jolt in surprise. Ray turned to see who was the culprit of waking him up. "Sup emo boy." (Y/N), that sarcastic girl he met, grinned as she walks towards him.

As if on instinct, he furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. "What a nice morning, don't you think?" She said, taking a seat beside him.

"Well you ruined mine." He scoffed, looking to another direction.

"Ha, did I?" She asked, glancing at him.

"Why so early emo boy?" She asked, looking at the blank board. "You look hella sleepy."

"Mom woke me up." Ray sighed, slouching as he leans on the chair. "At a really early time."

"Figured." (Y/N) nodded.

"Why do we have to go to school so early?" Ray complained in a whisper, staring at the blank board. "I'd like school if I woke up at, like, seven or something."

"Haha, same." (Y/N) laughed. "Gotta be a good student."

Ray huffed and leaned his chin on the palm of his hand. His eyes trailed towards his seat mate, who was currently in the verge of sleeping. She looked tired and her eyes were pretty swollen, as if she was crying earlier.

It has only been a week since this girl came into the prestigious school. This quiet yet annoying girl was somehow not so bad at all, if she isn't bothering him. She always was everywhere with him, he's not even exaggerating.

She'd always shrug it off as a coincidence. Whenever they meet somewhere coincidentally, she'd immediately have a comment about him. Whether it's his hair or of what he's doing, she always has something to say. At class she bothers him so much, throwing papers with doodles of him and his emo hair.

He hated how she calls him emo.

This was just teasing and he should probably ignore the girl. She was just trying to get under his skin, and he has no idea why. Sometimes he just wanted to wipe the grin off her stupid, pretty face.