ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

As she met his bright blue ocean eyes, she froze in shock

As she met his bright blue ocean eyes, she froze in shock. There he was, standing by the entrance of the rooftop; smiling softly at her.

As if he was so happy to see her. She wasn't, though.

She just recently found out no one really comes by the rooftop. So she considered to hide there when lunch came by, since she always wanted to be alone. Lies, she doesn't want to be alone.

She panicked internally.

"Hey, I thought we could talk today-" She cuts him off by throwing her bag towards him.

"Shut the f-ck up." (Y/N) spatted. She glared at the boy. Well, he wanted to talk? Where was he when she wanted to talk to him?

"Now you wanna talk?" She mumbles, scoffing bitterly. "Get lost."

Norman reluctantly steps towards to where she was sitting. He picked up her bag, handing it out to her. "I see you still like (F/C)."

Shut up. "So?" (Y/N) said, grabbing her bag and slinging it on her shoulders. Planning to leave, she made way to the door.

His hands, he grabbed her just when she was about to leave. His soft touch from before, she should not be feeling the same things.

Avoid him, (Y/N).

"(Y/N) please just let me talk-"

"No!" (Y/N) yelled, yanking his wrist from hers. "I told you to leave me alone, didn't I? Can't you just leave me alone?"

She doesn't want to hear it. Those apologies, she doesn't want to be reminded. And yet she also is reminded every night.

Norman can suck it up and leave.

Why can't she just get this over with? No, she couldn't bring herself to listen to his explanation. Everything lingers until now. She wants to avoid it and leave everything behind in the past.

But why can't she simply let go?

Hesitance. A part of her wants to listen but she forces herself not to. Because she believes everyone and everything would hurt her. Norman's explanation and apologies will only hurt her even more.

"Look, I know you're mad-"

"F-ck you, do I look like anything but mad?!" (Y/N) snapped, grabbing him by his collar. She piercingly glared at him and his surprised face.

"I'm beyond mad." (Y/N) said right at his face. "So mad, so angry that I can f-cking punch you in the face right now." (Y/N) threatened, her other fist curling up; very tempted to throw a punch at him.

She was so angered that she could break down and cry right now.

His face displayed an apologetic expression. Norman stared back at her in pity. Those bright blue eyes looking at her so sincerely.