sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

"It's about time you're telling me

"It's about time you're telling me." Ray said, sitting down on the chair. Currently, they were in the library. Norman had specifically called Ray without the knowledge of Emma.

Ray had wondered why (Y/N) was upset with Norman that day at lunch. It was either his friend screwed up, or his friend screwed up. He didn't want to get into (Y/N)'s business by asking her, but he was curious on what happened. So why not ask his troubled best friend?

Norman looked perplexed, fiddling his pencil. "Look, it's okay if you can't say it. But maybe I can help with whatever you're troubled of." Ray reassured.

"Ray, I f-cked up." Norman sighed, his face painted with distraught and trouble. Ray did not expect for Norman to curse out loud, since the boy was the perfect model for the students.

"How exactly did you f-cked up?" Ray asked, eager to know more. He had known Norman his entire life and had gone through some tough times with him. But he had never seen him this troubled since the death of his father.

"(Y/N), she's my ex." Norman confessed, to which surprised the emo boy.

"You had a girlfriend?" Ray asked in disbelief. "I thought you liked Emma since back then."

"I know! That was the problem." Norman said. "But due to my selfish self, I used her because she reminded me of Emma."

Ray had his mouth slightly agape after hearing Norman's statement. He had never expected Norman to have done such a thing like that. But well, he expected the answer.

He expected (Y/N) would somehow be related to Norman through a past relationship, but he never expected for Norman to do such a f-cked up thing.

Ray heaved a sigh, before looking straight at Norman. "Hey, come here for a second." Ray said, ushering Norman to get close to towards him. Norman looked at him in confusion but got his face close to him nonetheless.

Ray had a blank face as he slapped Norman's face.

"Ow." Norman reacted instantly after Ray slapped him blatantly. "What was that for?"

"For you being a horrible person." He said. "And for you to snap back to your senses."

"I know, I deserved that." Norman sighed, sitting back comfortably. "But I already did come back to my senses!"

"Oh, okay." Ray simply said, reaching out and slapping him again.

"What the hell was that for?!" Norman asked again, completely horrified and confused.

"A take back slap." Ray simply answered.

Norman stared at him for a while, before bursting out of laughter. "Man, you still slap people?"

"By people, I mean you." Ray shrugged. "Now, let's plan your apology towards (Y/N)."

"It will never work, she won't talk to me." Norman sighed, back to his troubled state.