ᴛᴇɴ

(Y/N)'s heart beated rapidly as she stood in front of Norman and his group

She had just been dragged by Emma, who was confused of the sudden awkward tension around them. "(Y/N)." Norman said, eyes wide open. "You're.. Here."

(Y/N) gained the courage to hide her pathetic, trembling figure by being confident of facing her past. "In the flesh, pretty boy." She spat.

"You two know each other?" Don asked, looking back at her and to Norman.

"Unfortunately." She mumbled, hands in her uniform's pockets.

"It's good to see you?" Norman tried to smile, which annoyed her.

"Piss off." (Y/N) snapped, unable to contain her anger.

"I see you're not in good terms." Ray pointed out.

"Huh? Why?" Emma asked, still clinging onto (Y/N). The (H/C) haired girl glared straight at Norman, her heart raging in anger. She was also annoyed that Emma had still clinged on her arm.

On her damn period too. "(Y/N), can we talk later?" Norman asked politely, earning a decent reply.

But oh no, this boy will not have any decent reply from her. "No." She answered, that made Norman widen his eyes in surprise. He expected to have a nice chat with her? She'd like him to f-ck off and mind his own business.

She decided to leave because people were already staring. She also pushed Emma off on her way out, making the orange haired girl stumble. "Thanks for inviting me to eat with you guys." She bitterly said.

"Wait (Y/N)-" Norman sat up, trying to follow her.

"Norman, leave her alone for now." Ray said, holding him back.

"Let me go, I need to talk to her!" Norman struggled.

"She said no, didn't she?" Ray said, making Norman sigh loudly. "I'll go to her instead. Whatever you may have done to her, she clearly doesn't want you to talk to her."

While all of that was going on, (Y/N) had walked towards the bathroom. She hid herself inside an empty cubicle and tried to breathe in and out. Seeing him made her heart twist in an unusual, hurting way. Her throat clenched, eyes close to tears flowing out in any second.

"Don't cry, you're so pathetic." (Y/N) said to herself. "It's just him, what's the big deal? You could've just played it off cool."

"Cry it out, (Y/N)." A voice from the other side startled her. "Whatever Norman's done to you, I'm sorry in behalf of him."

It was Ray, just outside the stall. Was he comforting her? If so, he was doing terribly and nicely at the same time. She wiped her tears away, opening the door to get out. "You done?"

"Yeah." (Y/N) said, looking away. "Why are you here?"

"To say sorry."

"But it's not your fault." (Y/N) said, glancing up to him. "Also, why are you in the girl's bathroom?"