ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Ray was horrified when he saw Isabella take out the damned blue album

Ray was horrified when he saw Isabella take out the damned blue album. Out of all the things she could do, she decided to show (Y/N) his pictures when he was a child. This will surely come in handy for (Y/N) since she liked to tease him a lot.

Earlier, when they arrived, Isabella immediately had borrowed (Y/N) to talk to her. He understood his mother's excitement very well. She never did this to Emma actually, since they've been friends since they were practically infants. But since Ray rarely 'brings' a girl home, she'd immediately assume they were together.

Scratch that, he never brought any girl at his home except (Y/N).

"Oh." Isabella pointed at a picture that was Ray when he was younger; and he was smiling and was holding a magnifying glass. "This was a memorable day, haha."

"Leslie bought this magnifying glass for Ray and Ray was so excited to try it out. So he went outside to check some bugs using it in broad daylight. Haha, he almost burned our entire lawn."

Ray cringed at the memory.

"Mom, stop stealing (Y/N) we need to practice." Ray whispered rather a little harshly to Isabella.

"What's that Ray?" Isabella asked loudly, flipping through the album. "You want another book?"

Ray froze when he heard her threat. There were two things behind that sentence; either he asked for a book to read or he was going to be hit by a book. He despised and feared that threat. "Mom do you want me to fail Dad's subject?"

"Oh, he's your dad." Isabella joked, making (Y/N) snicker. "I'm just joking, you can go along now."

Ray had gotten them immediately to his room. It was spacious enough to practice in. He actually got some instruments inside. By the wide window his neatly cleaned bed with comforters colored grey stood by; a side table standing by the side with a lamp on it.

On the left side of the room, a bookshelf and a study table were seen. Ray had named that corner the most peaceful place. He gets to study with no interruptions unlike in the school's library.

On the right side of the room, there stood his achievements and a complete drumset his father bought him. "Woah, sick room." (Y/N) commented.

"Thanks." He mumbled, going by his drumset. "I was thinking we would use this."

"Hm, it's practical." (Y/N) nodded. "And cool."

"I'll just find the notes on YouTube and practice it." Ray said.

(Y/N) stared at him. "You can memorize overnight?"

Ray shrugged. "Yeah, don't you? You're practically from the Lambda institute."

"I guess I do." (Y/N) said. "I just didn't expect emo boy to have a good memory."

He let the nickname pass. "Sure, sure."