ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Kai Ratri, Peter's unexpected and unwanted son

The Ratris had always been perfect and flawless. They maintained a high status in business, being admired by many people. But even so, there was something that caused a stir to the whole family. And that was Peter's son, Kai.

Let's just say his father had screwed around and now has a child in his arms. The family was disappointed at Peter, and guess what his Dad do? Put all his frustrations towards him.

He was a father at sixteen, who wouldn't be frustrated? But to take it on a young child, it was horrible to not give the child any love at all. To see them as a dissapointment everytime.

Useless, he was useless. Disappointment, he was a disappointment. That's why he tried to impress him and the family. Raising his grades and doing good in school.

Those weren't enough.

He still didn't give up though, even if Peter had dismissed him everytime. Until someone came into his life, made him just drop everything altogether.

His uncle James had adopted a child from an orphanage, far away. James was always kind and never treated him like someone to be thrown outside. He was the person who actually cared. He still cared even if he had a child of his own, James even introduced Norman to him. They easily hung out and got along really well.

But Norman took the spotlight.

Even though he was just an orphan boy, he was showered with the love of the family. They coddled him a lot, unlike him who was only given a dissapointed glare everytime they see him.

He had heard some say how he resembled the face of his father, which joyed him really. But only to realize he didn't like it after all, because it was a reminder that he was just a child that his father never wanted and was forced to raise him.

He was tired of always wanting to be praised, to be acknowledged, and to be loved.

After James died, he was heartbroken. Because not only his father figure passed away, his own father focused on Norman when they moved in the big city.

That's why he is who he is today. A troublemaker who always gets suspended everytime he punched some dude who tried to harass a girl, or a guy who tried to fight him in the middle of the hallways. There was so much brawl he had gone through he forgot some now.

He had the average grades but he always had endless amounts of fights, maybe because of his anger issues or maybe something else. Once they would hear the name Kai Ratri, people definitely knew he was the delinquent child of the high-class family.

His reputation made the family more disappointed in him. Ah, the disappointment was just immense that he stopped trying to impress those old fools. Though his father would not spare a glance, or any attention towards him.