ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Ray did not appreciate Emma bursting into his house early in the morning

"Get up, we're going to the mall." Emma tried to drag Ray up who was groaning because he wanted to sleep all day.

"Leave me alone." He mumbled.

"Come on, I told you we would go today!" Emma struggled to get him off the bed, not that she wasn't strong but he was clinging onto the side of the bed; causing the bed to move as Emma tries to drag him.

"Ray, go out in the sunshine and have some fun. I don't want my son to laze around today." Isabella's stern voice rang.

"Ah, damnit." He grumbled, while Emma smiled in victory.

He went to do his daily routine; take a bath; dress up decently; and eat. Once he was done with all of that, Emma dragged him outside where the others were waiting.

"What took you all so long?" Don whined.

"Mister lazy here was still in his bed when I got up." Emma laughed, causing the others to snicker.

"Shut up, let's just go." Ray rolled his eyes. Norman had brought his car and they all fitted nicely. It was just him, Don, Gilda, Emma, and Norman. He sighed internally as he knows that he'll be the third wheeler, again.

Once they got to the mall, everyone was so excited to get in; except for him. Maybe something thrilled him, and that was the book store. "I'm just going to go to the uhm, look at books." Ray said.

"But we're supposed to hang out with each other!" Emma exclaimed, not happy with the fact that Ray was going to be gone.

"I don't want to be the third wheeler to your double date, geez." Ray said, causing both couples to blush; except for Emma.

"Well getting you to the mall was a big step." Emma sighed. "Let's just go guys! Ray, I'll text you where we are when lunch time hits."

"Alright." He nodded, walking away to his desires destination.

He never liked walking around the mall, since it was so damn huge. His legs gave up once, when Emma took them around to shop in the department store. How can someone have the energy to walk around a building this big?

He took the elevator, since it was the most less-consuming for his energy. Once he got to the third floor, where the book store was at, he hurriedly got out. It wasn't far, the bookstore was just around the corner.

He passed by pastry shops, clothing stores, and shoe stores. Just next by the shoe store, there he saw the store filled with books and people.

The store was creative to put a small library by the corner, where people could spend their hours reading. It was convenient if you didn't want to purchase the selected books they put in there. It wasn't really a disadvantage to the store, since people would always want to purchase to avoid their time being consumed reading there. Ray sometimes stayed there for an hour, reading a book; but always was cut off by Emma.