sᴇᴠᴇɴ

A crowd of people

A crowd of people. She felt sick in these massive people around her. The cafeteria sucked in many ways.

First, the line was so long. She could literally hear someone's stomach grumble. Then, everyone had their own status quo here. Just like every highschool drama she sees in a television show.

She hesitated on whether she'll get in line or just eat some snack bar in a nearby vending machine. Norman would definitely be here. So she chose the second option and turned around.

When she did turn around, she clashed to someone making her groan in pain. "Watch where you're going!" Apparently, she bumped into a girl who looks like she got some issues at home. Definitely need to avoid this person.

She didn't maintain eye contact as she only tightened the hold on her back and tried to walk away. But the girl was still furious so she grabbed (Y/N) by her hair. Groaning in pain, she tried to yank her away. "I said, watch where you're going." She aggressively said, right by her ear.

Her little stunt grabbed the attention of the students in the cafeteria. Some where shocked, others secretly laughing. Dude, even some were taking pictures.

"You're so pathetic." The girl in braids said towards her. She looked down, picking up her scattered books on the ground. "Look at her, she's crying."

"One hit and you're already crying? So pathetic." She said, kicking the books away from her reach.

She tried to not recall the memory as the pain of the girl pulling her hair grew. "Are you going to say sorry or no?!" She exclaimed.

She froze in her place as the girl tightened her grip on her hair. This familiar feeling of pain. It completely panicked her. No, she can't cry right now. That would be really pathetic of her.

She sweated immensely. She couldn't bring herself to move. No, make it stop.

The girl threw her to the ground, making her yelp. Tears streamed down her face as they make fun of her more. It drowned her, those voices speaking altogether. Stop, she wanted it all to stop.

"Excuse me." A familiar voice spoke. "Clara, right?"

(Y/N) glances to see Ray, hands on his pockets. He looked so calm right now that she was shocked how he didn't react at the sight of a girl literally grabbing someone's hair. Dude, did he even care?

"Y-yes." The girl named Clara, stuttered.

"You know this act is inexcusable by the law of the school, right?" Ray nonchalantly said.

"So let her go this instant." He said, his aura changing a little bit. "Make this a red mark on your school record."

Finally, the girl had let her go making her drop to the floor. "You can't be serious."

He only gave her a stare, the one that emits he was really serious. "No one has ever reported me before! You can't! You can't!"

"So you're saying you've done this before?" Ray asked, making everyone gasp.

"He's finally putting an end of her sh-tty reign."

"Thank goodness."

"Why is he so hot while he's doing it though?"

Clara got quiet. "I've got reports, you know. I just felt like I need to stop this now because it's really a bother to me."

"Mrs. Isabella wouldn't like this behavior." Ray said, looking around the intrigued students. He silently sighed, scratching his hair. "What a pain."

"So?! What if I did?" She stomped her feet. "Those losers got in my way everytime! They're so annoying!"

"That's no excuse for your b-tchy attitude." (Y/N) mumbled, earning a glare from Clara.

"In any case, the whole school witnessed it now so there's no hiding for you now." He said, walking towards (Y/N).

He grabbed her up, making (Y/N) wince in slight pain. "Good luck facing my mom." And with that, he left the cafeteria with (Y/N).

Once they were out of the cafeteria, Ray stopped by near the vending machine and let her go. She felt her heart beating so fast. She widened her eyes, still unable to calm down.

"Hey! It's bad to bully you know?" A faint voice emerged from the back. She didn't get to turn to see who they were, as her face was overflowing with tears. Her heart pounded in pain. How pathetic she was. Maybe they were right, she was a pathetic little girl.

It was always like this. Everytime she walks out of her classroom, they would just push her around and call her names. She wanted to fight back but what use was it? As a third grader who had no friends, she was teased about it.

She didn't mind that really, because it was true. No one would want to be associated with her as she looked 'ugly', they say. It impacted her view on herself. Was she really ugly? She asked.

It affected her. Experiencing bullying in a young age, that is really great! How splendid! How vexating.

"Pft, looks like you're being saved by your boyfriend here." She said, kicking her one last time before running away with her group.

She shut her eyes in anguish, trying to halt the tears that wouldn't stop flowing.

"Hey, are you okay?" There's that voice again.

"No need to cry! Here I have a tissue!" He said, looking through his bag.

"What's your name?" He asked.

Norman's voice rang through her head. The memory of him, standing up for her when some prissy kids wanted to make fun of her. This situation reminded her of him.

She jolted in surprise when she felt someone tap her shoulder. "Are you alright? You're hyperventilating."

"No sh-t." She said breathless. Composing herself, she turned herself fully to Ray.

"Thanks." She quietly said, still a little shaken from before.

"Right." He said, looking away. "What was wrong with you though? You looked like you were about to cry."

He noticed that? "No I wasn't." She said, lying.

"Well anyway, thanks for the save!" She said, punching his shoulder lightly. "So heroic of you!"

"I did that for school purposes, idiot." He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Right, right." She chuckled.

Maybe he wasn't that bad to be a friend, maybe she'll consider on having friends. To have someone to lean on, like before.

No, she won't.

"So since you did that, we're friends?" She teased, half asking.

"No."

"Cool." She laughed, relieved.

A/N:

I'm really sorry if your name is Clara.

And yeah, bullying. It's kinda hard to write bullying when I haven't experienced it. I hope I relayed it right. Whoever is being bullied right now, please tell someone. It may be hard but please. You can talk to me too! :)

I hope you liked this chapter guys!

Oh, more pain next chapter.

bYe