ғᴏᴜʀ

Ray's day went on pretty quickly, even though it was only two hours since he has been in the school

Ray's day went on pretty quickly, even though it was only two hours since he has been in the school. Don't get him wrong, he loves education. But it was kind of exhausting.

Shutting his locker, he sighed. Norman looked at his friend in concen. "Are you alright, Ray?"

"Yeah I'm good." He replied, trying to get his bangs on the side. He grunted when it wouldn't budge. Emma laughed at him, which made him frown at her.

The three walked down the hallway, going to their designated class. Almost everyone in their peripheral vision stared at them in admiration, there is some hate though. They were pretty known around the school.

Since him and Norman were always clashing when it comes to academics. They were known for all of their debates and high-ranks. Norman would always top him but there were times he would. Both were rivals in school but really it wasn't much for him. What goes was what he went for.

Then there was Emma, who was admired by everyone in the school. Teachers, non-teaching personnel, and students loved her. She remembered everyone's name, almost. Her positive attitude and her friendly personality made her a celebrity around the campus.

"Hey, who was the new person in the groupchat of ours?" Norman asked, curious of what happened last night.

Ray remembered their conversation. She wasn't that bad but he still doesn't want to be involved with her. He has enough friends with him.

"Oh! Her name is (Y/N)." Emma smiled. "She's a new student!"

Ray was surprised of Norman's weird response of it. The white-haired boy's expression was unreadable, he seemed shocked and confused. Norman cleared his throat, gaining Emma's attention. "A new student?"

"Yeah!" Emma said. "I saw her enter the classroom and she was so pretty! Though, I hope she wouldn't have such a frown on her face because she looks super serious! Oh yeah, she's also kind of rude? I don't want to judge her because that's not good."

Norman's expression calmed down for bit. Ray raised his eyebrows at him in, curious. He shrugged it off and silently laughed at their conversation last night.
"Rude and sarcastic, the complete opposite of what Gracefield wants us to be."

"I think she's just cold because she's new. She sure will warm up to us soon!"

"Oh there's my class! See you at lunch! Maybe by the locker, I don't know." She giggled and shrugged, before running to her classroom.

"See you." He replied. Ray noticed Norman smiling and staring at the girl's dissapearing figure. Smirking, he nudged him by the side. "It's been years now, why don't you just tell her?"

Norman cleared his throat, beginning to be flustered. "What are you saying?"

"Don't play dumb, Norman. It doesn't suit well with your genius appearance." He said, chuckling. "I gotta go to my class now, see you as well."