sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

(Y/N) was being cornered

Clara, that girl who made a scene at the cafeteria, was standing before her. She had two other girls at the side, glowering at (Y/N). Oh, so now she's in a typical teenage movie?

"What do you want?" She sounded as tough as possible, not showing any fear. Deep inside, she was shaking. A flash of her past suddenly appeared, making her horribly nervous.

They were at the empty hallways. There weren't students around since everyone was at the cafeteria. Dude, she was hungry. What did these girls want?

Heart beating fast, she tries not to show any hint of nervousness. "I want you." Clara got her finger on her forehead, pushing her head back. "To stay away from Ray."

What the hell? Sure, she can avoid Ray but what about the times they're in class? Yup, she sure is in a teenage drama in a story. "Why? You're not his girlfriend or anything." She talked back, making Clara frown.

"Yet." She faked a smile, obviously ticked off.

"Ah, give me a break you wannabe mean girls." (Y/N) sighed, her heart beating erratically. She should get going, before she experiences the same thing all over again. "Regina George is so much better than you."

"Anyway, I'm just gonna go-"

Then, almost instantly, she felt Clara drag her by her hair and throw her to the floor. (Y/N) groaned and felt her head hit the wall lightly. "Oh, you're not going anywhere unless you tell us you are staying away from him."

Ah, how painful. Her head aching because of the aching wall. And how she was violently thrown to the ground; just as how she remembered it a long time ago.

So nostalgic, isn't it?

She shook her head, tears swelling up in her eyes. She cannot cry in front of these girls, that's just showing how she's so weak. She never had any courage to stood up to anyone. Yeah, she hated how weak she was.

"Why do you even go up close to him with that face of yours? You ugly sh-t." Clara spatted. (Y/N) was tired of hearing that crap; she doesn't want to be reminded of it all over again.

Shut up, she thought. But she would never say that aloud; because every other remark will just lead to a bruise, just like before.

Clara was about to kick (Y/N), causing the frightened girl to flinch. The girls laughed at her reaction, but quieted down after hearing footsteps behind them.

"Hey, is this bullying I see?" A voice from down the hallway rang in her ears.

"It's Kai Ratri, Clara!" The girl from the side warned her boss.

Clara frowned in fear, looking back at the boy Kai; who was glaring at them straight. Just by standing a few meters ahead, they felt his looming intimidating aura. "I would report this to the teachers, but I wouldn't mind settling this right now." His cold voice sent the girls scrambling towards the other hallway, running away in defeat.