ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

How in the world will they manage to get a riff-off on the spot?

Clara started to sing, with one of her friends accompanying her with some clapping for beating and singing for some tuning; they were pretty good harmonizing. But, (Y/N) doesn't even know what to sing right on the spot. Clara didn't even specify any categories.

She sighed internally, worry and panicking will only make her situation much worse.

Right when Clara was about to sing Ray interrupted her by singing instead, with nothing but his voice heard across the stadium. "Saturday morning, jumped out of bed. And put on my best suit." Ray sang.

(Y/N) held in a laugh seeing Clara surprised and flustered by his sudden interruption. Damn, he got some nerves. "Got in the car and raced like a jet, all the way to you." Ray hit her shoulder, ushering her to accompany his singing.

(Y/N) sang the tune of the song, while also mocking Clara. "Knocked on your door with heart in my hand, to ask you a question. Cause I know that you're an old-fashioned man, yeah."

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life, say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know." Ray sang. "You say I'll never get the blessing till the day I die. Tough luck my friend but the answer is no."

"Why you gotta be so rude?" (Y/N) and Ray sang together, which caught Ray off guard for a moment. "Don't you know I'm human too? Why you gotta be so rude? I'm gonna marry her anyway."

"Marry that girl." (Y/N) sang and Ray sang after her. "Marry her anyway."

"Marry that girl, no matter what you say. And we'll be a family." Ray sang. "Why you gotta be so rude-"

"It's been said and done, every beautiful thoughts been already sung." Clara interjected. "And I guess right now, here's another one so your melody will play on and on."

"With the best of them, you are beautiful. Like a dream come alive, incredible." Clara sang, smiling at Ray; though the boy only ignored her flirtation. "A centerfold miracle, lyrical."

"You saved my life again, and I want you to know baby- I, I love you like a love song baby." (Y/N) cringed at the lyrics, hearing it from her was so cringe. "I, I love you like a love song baby."

"And I keep hitting repeat-"

"Baby can't you see? I'm calling?" (Y/N) smirked. "A guy like you, should wear a warning."

"It's dangerous, I'm fallin." (Y/N) smirks again, making the crowd in an uproar.

Who wouldn't want some drama on stage? She didn't. They probably are just shouting because of Ray and the drama, being the center of attention had its troubles for her. She's very conscious on stage.

"There's no escape, I can't wait." (Y/N) sang. "You're dangerous, I'm lovin it."

The song was pretty good, but the lyrics were kinda concerning to (Y/N). She skipped some lyrics, singing onto the chorus. "I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?"