Life Happens

The sequel to 'Maybe it was meant to happen'

After a perfect summer as a family, Louis and Harry couldn't have been happier, sure they fought, but that was part of Harry and Louis's relationship. But what will happen when, almost at the end of that perfect summer, Louis finds out about something that will make him question his entire life? Will Harry be able to make things better for him as he always does?

There will be laughter, tears, love, heartbreak, joy and sorrow, and along the way Harry and Louis might realize that there's a lot of things they can't control, because sometimes life happens and there is nothing you can do about it.

~~

This is a Mpreg story in which male pregnancy is as common as female pregnancy. If you don't like this kind of story don't read it. You've been warned!

Mpreg = male pregnancy

I know that it's not possible but this is a work of fiction, and anything can happen in fiction, so please skip the negative comments about the subject. If you do in fact comment saying 'guys can't get pregnant' or whatever I'm not even going to bother replying, I'll probably even delete the comment.

~~

This story will be a bit different that 'Maybe it was meant to happen'.

1. This story is LARRY, but there will be a few NIAM chapters

2. I think this story will move a lot faster so you can see Milo grow up :)