16. Is it something bad?

HARRY

Harry was at work. He still had over two hours until he could go home, but he was counting the minutes; he just wanted to lie down on his bed, cuddle with Louis and Milo, order takeout and maybe watch a movie or something.

He liked his job, that wasn't the issue; the problem was that he was very tired. He had slept poorly because Milo was getting new teeth and he kept waking up all night, and even though he and Louis took turns to make him sleep again, he still woke up every time the baby cried.

Suddenly his phone started vibrating, and when he checked who it was he was confused at first, because, why was Zayn calling him when he knew he was at work? But then he remembered it was Thursday, which was Zayn's day to babysit Milo.

So he picked up as fast as he could.

"Is Milo okay?" Harry asked worried.

"Yeah, he's perfect" Zayn replied.

"Thank god" Harry sighed relieved "I thought something was wrong".

"Something's definitely wrong" Zayn said.

"But you said..." Harry started.

"Nothing's wrong with Milo, he's playing with his toys as we speak" Zayn explained "I'll even send you a picture if you don't believe me".

"I believe you, but what's wrong?" wondered Harry.

"Louis's biological father just showed up at the door" Zayn replied.

"What?" Harry asked shocked.

"About 10 minutes ago, the doorbell rang and when I looked through the peephole I saw this bald looking guy and I thought he was a delivery guy because Lou told me he had ordered something that was supposed to arrive today" Zayn recounted "So I opened the door and he asked if Louis lived here and I said yes, again, because I thought he was bringing whatever Lou ordered, but that's when I realized he didn't have a package or anything".

"Are you sure it was him?" Harry wondered.

"Yeah, when I realized he wasn't a delivery guy I asked who he was and he said his name was Troy Austin and that he needed to talk to Louis" Zayn explained.

"You didn't let him inside the flat, right?".

"Of course not!" Zayn answered "But he tried to come inside the flat saying he could wait for Louis here, but I didn't let him in. I even told him Louis was out of town, I figured it would make him go away at least for a while, but I think he didn't believe me".

"Why? Is he still there?" Harry asked.

"Not in the hallway, but maybe he's downstairs, I haven't checked" Zayn replied.

"Did he tell you what the hell he wants?".

"He just said he wanted to talk to Louis".

"That piece of sh.." Harry had to stop himself from cursing, he was at work, and anytime someone could walk pass his cubicle and hear him.

"Should I do something?" Zayn asked "Maybe go check if he's still here? Call the police if he refuses to leave?".

"No, don't do anything" Harry refused "I'll go talk to my boss and see if I can leave early so I can deal with him".

"I figured you would want to do that, that's why I called you right away".

"Thanks mate, I appreciate it" Harry said sincerely.

"No problem".

"I'll go talk to my boss now, I'll see you in a bit".

"Okay, bye".