3. We're never coming back

LOUIS

"I'm your biological father" the bald man said "I'm sorry, I should have started with that, of course you didn't recognize me, you've never met me, I guess I'm a bit nervous".

"Is this is supposed to be a joke? Because it's not funny" Louis frowned as he fixed his grip on Milo.

"Of course it's not a joke" the man said confused "I'm Troy Austin, your father".

"That's not true, my father was Mark Tomlinson" Louis replied.

"Legally yes, but biologically you're mine" Troy said "Jay said she told you years ago but that you told her that you didn't want anything to do with me".

"Why are you lying?" Louis asked "Who put you up to this?".

"No one, I'm not lying" said Troy "I guess your mum never told you, but I'm your father, I...".

"No, stop it, I don't want to hear your ridiculous lies" Louis said and turned around to go back to the car.

Louis was convinced this man had just escaped of a mental institution because what he was saying was completely false, he had seen his birth certificate and it clearly said that Mark Tomlinson was his father.

"Louis!" Troy said following him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" Louis said "I swear to god that if you don't leave me and my son alone right now I'm going to call the police".

"He's your son?" Troy asked widening his eyes as he looked at Milo "I thought he was your brother".

"It's non of your business" Louis said as he started going walking to the car again.

"I know it must be shocking to learn this, but please hear me out" Troy insisted as he followed him.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" Louis shouted.

He turned around again and that's when he saw Harry walking out of the store with a paper bag in one arm.

"Harry!" Louis yelled to get his attention while he walked as fast as he could to reach him.

Harry looked in his direction and smiled at him briefly but then frowned, probably noticing Louis's face.

"What's wrong? Is Milo okay?" Harry wondered as he met him halfway.

"He's okay, but there's a strange man that keeps talking to me, I told him to go away but he won't leave me alone" Louis said.

"Who?" Harry frowned as he wrapped his free arm around Louis to protectively.

Louis pointed at Troy, who was walking in their direction, and before he reached them, Harry unwrapped his arm from Louis and he stood in front of him, as if he was shielding him.

"Louis listen..." Troy started.

"Hey don't talk to him, turn around and leave right now unless you want my fist down your throat" Harry said, his deep voice deeper that normal.

"This has nothing to do with you lad, so please get out of the way, I want to talk to Louis" Troy said.

"Take Milo to the car Lou" Harry said in a serious voice "I'll be right there".

Louis didn't think it twice and he quickly made his way to the car, put Milo in his seat and sat in the passenger's side. From there he could see Harry talking to Troy, he was pointing his finger at him, probably setting him straight, and then he left him there and walked to the car.

"Who was that? Why did he know your name?" Harry said as he got inside the car and locked the doors.

"I don't know" Louis answered "But can we please go now?".