42. A new adventure

HARRY

Harry loved being married.

And okay, he and Louis had only been married for a month a half, but so far everything was perfect.

Not that things had changed too much, since they had already been living together and had a son, and two more babies on the way, but it was still nice to be doing those things as a married couple.

And since their wedding day, Harry had noticed that Louis was making a very big effort to control his mood swings, and his anger bursts, and all those things that weren't really healthy for their relationship, and he loved him for that.

But right now, what had Harry's spirit's up was that...

"Papa's graduating soon!" Harry said as he walked down the street with Milo in his arms.

"Pa" Milo repeated.

"Yeah, he's graduating soon, which means he's going to have more time for us" Harry told his son.

Milo babbled nonsense, and put his hand in his mouth.

"Yep, that makes me happy too" Harry said, and kissed Milo's cheek.

They were on their way to pick up Louis from his second to last exam, which was very exciting in Harry's opinion; just one more and he would be free. He knew how hard Louis had worked to get here, and it had certainly paid off, according to Perrie, Lou was the best in all of their classes, and that made Harry very proud.

He had looked up in Louis' schedule the classroom where he had his exam, and because he got there early, he just sat down on a bench near the door of the building where Louis was, so he could see him when he came out.

"Dada" Milo said in his cue little voice, as he squirmed on his lap, trying to get off.

"You wanna walk around for a bit?" Harry asked as he set him down on the ground.

Milo stayed standing for a few seconds in front of Harry, but then held onto the bench, and walked a few steps sideways perfectly, which was something he had been doing well for a while now.

"You can do it without holding onto the bench Milo, come on" Harry said, having seen him take a few steps on his own a few times now.

"Wow, he's huge" a man's voice said close to them.

Harry looked up from Milo, not being sure if this person was talking to him, and he realized he was.

"Hi, Nick" Harry said, recognizing the man who used to be his friend, but who had made it a sport to make Louis' life miserable last year.

"Long time no see, Harry" Nick said as he sat down, and ruffled Milo's hair, who was still holding onto the bench "And you too, I last saw you when you were a little baby, but you still look just like your dad".

It was clear Milo didn't like that, because he quickly walked over to Harry, and raised his arms at him, a pout on his lips.

"It's alright, love" Harry said, picking him up, and Milo immediately hid his face in his neck "The mean man is leaving".

"Oh, come on, I just got here" Nick said.

"What do you even want?" Harry asked tiredly.