36. Are you getting cold feet?

HARRY

Harry smiled when his alarm went off very early that morning.

Because it was Saturday, April 2 2016.

Also known as Louis and Harry's wedding day.

Harry stopped the alarm quickly, and looked over at his very soon to be husband, who apparently hadn't even heard the alarm because he was still sound asleep, and his smile became even wider.

He was about to wake him up, but apparently Milo had heard the alarm, because he started fussing.

So Harry got up from the bed, and went over to him.

"Hi, peanut" Harry said picking him up, and he gave him a kiss "Are you excited about today?".

Milo didn't say or babble anything, he just looked at him seeming uncomfortable, and it was pretty clear why.

"I know, you have a dirty nappy, but daddy will fix it, don't worry" Harry told him.

He changed Milo quickly, and after he had thrown the smelly one away, washed his hands, and gotten dressed in just joggers and a hoodie, he decided to wake up Louis. There were a lot of things to do that morning, and they needed to help, his mum had done too much alone already.

So he sat on the bed next to him, while he held Milo with one arm, who was holding his stuffed kitten.

"Lou" Harry whispered, and brushed Louis' hair back "Wake up, beautiful".

"No" Louis mumbled.

"But we're getting married today" Harry said, and he couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face again.

"I don't care" Louis said, and pulled the covers over his head.

"You don't care?" Harry pouted.

There was no reply from Louis, so Harry pulled the covers down to see his face.

"Louis, what's going on?" asked Harry.

"I'm tired" Louis groaned, and he buried his head under his pillow "Go away!".

"We slept like 9 hours straight, love" Harry argued, and took the pillow from him.

"You did" Louis said angrily, and grabbed the pillow from him "I just spent more than 3 hours with my head in the toilet, so excuse me if I want to sleep a few more hours to look somewhat decent today!".

"Was it morning sickness?" Harry asked concerned.

"What else would it be?" Louis practically barked "And I'm still nauseous, so leave me alone!".

"Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't-" Harry started to apologize.

"Just shut up already!" Louis stopped him, and buried himself in the bed covers.

"Da-da" Milo said looking at him with a sad and scared face.

"Shh, it's okay" Harry shushed him, as he stood up from the bed.

Part of Harry felt bad for Louis, he knew sometimes the babies made him feel like shit, but at the same time, he was mad at him, because he had promised he wouldn't act like he just had in front of Milo, because it scared the baby to see his father so angry.

But he decided to let it go for the time being, and he left the room, and headed downstairs to make Milo a bottle, and get himself something to eat, before the wedding craziness began.

Except when he got downstairs, he found the front door open, and there was a lad coming in the house, carrying a stack for foil trays.

"Hey, do you know where the kitchen is?" the lad asked him.