19. Didn't I propose the plan?

HARRY

Harry woke up abruptly, and for a split second he thought Milo was crying, but then he realized it was Louis who had woken him up, but not in the way he always did it, not it the slightest. Today his boyfriend decided to crawl on top of him and kiss him all over his face, which was not a bad way to start the day.

"Lou, what are you doing?" Harry laughed.

"I'm kissing you" Louis smiled brightly at him, and then continued kissing his face.

"Why?".

"Because you looked so beautiful sleeping, I just had to kiss your face" Louis explained.

"Are you feeling alright?" Harry asked.

"I'm perfect" Louis replied and then kissed Harry's lips.

"I have morning breath" Harry said and pursed his lips together.

"I don't care" Louis said and continued kissing Harry's lips, but then he stopped "Why aren't you kissing me back?".

"Because you're acting strange" Harry explained.

Louis didn't say anything, he just rolled off of him, and laid on his side with his back to Harry.

"What happened?" asked Harry.

"You ruined it Harry" Louis said grumpily "I just wanted to have morning sex".

"What? No! I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Harry apologized and pulled Louis' arm a little "Come back".

"No" Louis said making him let go of his arm "I'm not in the mood anymore".

"Baby I'm sorry" Harry said rubbing Louis' back.

"I don't care".

But Harry was on a mission now, so he put his arm and leg around Louis, and he dragged him closer to his body, and he kissed his neck.

"Harry stop it" Louis said trying to free himself "I don't want you anymore".

"But I want you" Harry said, and he licked the skin just under his ear "Mmmm, my favorite, cookies & Louis".

"You're an idiot" Louis said, and Harry knew he was trying to hide his laugh.

Harry smiled knowing he had him, so he continued kissing his boyfriend's neck until he finally gave up and turned around in Harry's embrace.

"There's that pretty face I love so much" Harry grinned.

"Your face is better" Louis replied.

"I don't think so" Harry shook his head.

"Milo has your face, and he's the prettiest person ever" Louis argued.

"But he's an improved version of me".

"Why improved? You're practically twins" Louis frowned at Harry.

"He has your pretty eyes, and that makes one hell of a difference" Harry explained as he softly caressed Louis face.

"You're just saying that" Louis blushed, and hid his face in the crook of Harry's neck, probably to avoid his boyfriend seeing him, but it had been too late.

"Why are you blushing?" Harry teased.

"I'm not" Louis denied, his voice muffled.

"Then let me see your face".

"I'm not blushing, my face looks like this because I'm hot" Louis said coming out from hiding.

"You have no idea how hot you are" Harry said seductively.