35. He's going home now

LIAM

Liam slammed the door behind him, and ran down the stairs of the building.

He needed to get away or he was going to suffocate.

Once he got outside, he started walking away fast, he didn't have a destination, he just wanted to put distance between himself and the flat, because of what it represented.

He had no idea how long he walked, but he stopped when he saw a pub he had never been to before, and he decided to go inside, thinking maybe a drink could make him forget what had just happened, all thought he doubted it.

So he went straight to the bar, sat down on one of the bar stools, and he signaled a young woman that was working there to come over.

"What can I get you?" the bar woman asked.

"Whatever 's strongest" Liam replied.

"Bad day, huh?" she asked as she grabbed a small glass, and poured something clear in it from a bottle Liam had never seen before.

Liam didn't reply, he just grabbed the glass from her, and drank the whole thing without hesitation. It was so strong that it burned his throat, and it made him cough, but he didn't care, it was just what he needed.

"I'm going to take that as a yes" the bar woman said.

"Another one, please" Liam said giving the glass back to her.

"If you're going to keep drinking like that, I'm going to give you something else" she decided, and grabbed a bottle of vodka "How's a vodka tonic?"

"I don't really care as long as it has alcohol" Liam answered.

"Alright, then" the bar woman said, and she prepared the drink in a bigger glass.

"Thanks" Liam mumbled, and took the glass from her when it was ready.

But he didn't drink it straight this time, he just took a few sips, and then left the glass down on the bar.

"Do you need anything else?" the bar woman offered "Maybe something to eat?".

"No, I'm good" Liam replied.

"Alright, let me know if you change your mind" she told him, and walked away.

Liam sighed, and took another few sips from his glass as he stared blankly into space.

His head was spinning, but not only because of that disgusting drink, but because of the information he had just had learnt.

Niall was pregnant.

But how could that have happened?

They were always very careful, because neither of them wanted kids yet. Not until they were at least 30, that's what they had agreed on many times, because of all the plans they had for their future.

But now those plans had gone to hell.

There was no way they could do all the things they wanted to do with a child.

He wasn't even sure if their relationship was strong enough to endure the pressure of having a baby. They had only been dating for a little over a year, and they hadn't even finished figuring things out about themselves as a couple, so there was no way they could figure out how to be parents together.

His phone suddenly started ringing, and he took it out from his front pocket to see Louis' name on the screen. But he didn't want to talk to him, he didn't want to talk to anyone for that matter, so he declined the call.

But 5 seconds later, the phone rang again, and it was Harry calling this time, but he didn't pick up either.

He knew those phone calls meant Niall had already talked to them about what happened, so he decided to just turn off his phone, he didn't want to hear whatever his friends had to say to him.