6. Do you trust me?

LOUIS

"Lou, baby wake up".

Louis opened his eyes slightly and saw Harry's handsome face smiling at him.

"Morning" Louis said sleepily.

"Good morning love" Harry replied "I brought you breakfast, why don't you sit?".

"I'm not really hungry" Louis said, but he sat up regardless.

"We talked about this love, you're still breastfeeding Milo and..." Harry started as he set on the bed a tray with food for both of them.

"Yeah I know" Louis sighed.

He grabbed a piece of toast, took a bite, and he chewed it slowly; he really wasn't hungry, but for Milo's sake he was going to eat anyway.

"Where's Milo?" Louis asked while he watched Harry eat away his eggs.

"Sleeping in the nursery" Harry answered after he swallowed.

Louis looked at the nightstand, it was 7:43 a.m, Milo usually woke up around 7 or earlier, so it was strange he was still sleeping.

"He hasn't woken up yet?" Louis asked confused.

"He woke up at 5 and I changed him and gave him a bottle and then I put him in his bouncer while I did some cleaning, but he fell asleep again around 7 so I put him back on his crib" Harry explained.

"You're up since 5?" Louis asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, it's fine, I wanted to do some things around here before I have to leave for work" Harry answered.

Harry had to be at the office at 8:30, so he was going to have to leave soon, which made Louis sad.

"I'm sorry I'm such a mess Hazza" Louis mumbled.

"You're not a mess love".

"I am, and you're doing everything around here and I know you must be exhausted" Louis said.

"Hey it's alright" Harry said cupping Louis face with his left hand "Don't worry about me".

"I'm trying to snap out of it, I promise, I just can't bring myself to do it" Louis said and he could feel the tears coming.

"Take all the time you need baby, no one's rushing you, alright?" Harry said gently.

Louis nodded and took a deep breath, managing to keep the tears away.

"Thank you for everything" said Louis.

"There's no need to thank me".

"I love you so much".

"And I love you" Harry smiled.

"I don't won't you to go to work" Louis pouted.

"I wish I didn't have to so I could take care of you all day" said Harry "But I told Milo to be extra cuddly with you, and he agreed because he loves you so so much".

"Yeah?" Louis half smiled.

"Definitely" Harry nodded "And I spoke to Zayn last night and he's going to be here an hour before you have to leave for class so Milo can get used to him, he probably won't remember him".

"You should call him and tell him not to come, I don't feel like going to class" Louis said.

"But you're always so excited about the first day" said Harry.

"Old me used to get excited for the first day of class, new me wants to stay with Milo all day" Louis answered and started sipping some tea.

"There's no old and new you, there's only one Louis, and that's my little nerd Lou who's eager to learn" Harry insisted "So you're going to class".