12. We're the best couple here

LOUIS

"Should we take the car or just walk?" Harry asked showing Louis the car keys.

They were in the entrance of the flat ready to go to the pub. Louis had given Gemma a million instructions in regards of Milo, she had never babysat him, so Louis went over everything he thought Gemma should know.

"I'm not drinking so I can drive" Louis said and was going to take the car keys from Harry but Gemma took them instead

"Absolutely not" Gemma said "You are both going to drink so no one's driving".

"Gemma I can't drink" Louis rolled his eyes.

"Yes you can, I looked it up online while you were getting ready, if you have a beer it will clear from your system in a couple of hours" Gemma said "And if you drink more you just have to wait a few more hours, and judging by the amount of milk you have stored in the fridge you can drink a bottle of vodka and Milo wouldn't starve".

"Still, I..." Louis began.

"Louis I'm not saying get drunk, have a couple of beers, relax and have fun" Gemma said.

"Sure" Louis nodded.

He didn't want to argue with Genma anymore, that's why he had agreed with her, but he wasn't going to drink.

"We both have our phones on, so please call if something happens with Milo" Harry said.

"Nothing's going to happen, stop worrying, you're too overprotective" Gemma said as she opened the front door "Now go and don't come back until you've had fun".

"Alright, we're going" Harry held Louis's hand and started walking out of the door.

"Wait" Louis said pulling Harry's hand for him to stop "Gemma, if Milo wakes up and refuses to go back to sleep...".

"You already told me" Gemma said as she pushed Louis and Harry out of the door "Twice".

"Okay, okay" Louis said once they were out "Thanks for babysitting".

"My pleasure" Gemma smiled and closed the door.

"I feel like we've just been kicked out from our own flat" Harry chuckled.

"That's because we have been" Louis laughed too as he pressed the elevator button "Your sister's so bossy".

"I know, when we were kids she always ordered me around like I was his slave" Harry replied while they went inside the elevator.

"I used to boss my sisters around too, I still do it to be honest, but it's what older siblings are supposed to do" Louis explained.

"Do you think Milo's going to boss his little siblings around?" Harry wondered.

"Definitely" Louis nodded "But I bet he'll be a good big brother".

"I wonder if our next baby will be a boy or a girl" Harry said "What do you think we'll have?".

"I haven't really thought about it" Louis replied "But I would love our baby just the same whether it's a boy or a girl".

"I feel the same way" Harry agreed as they started walking down the street "But I hope we get a baby Louis next time, he or she would be the most adorable baby ever".

"Hey!" Louis said pushing Harry's shoulder back "Milo's the most adorable and gorgeous baby".

"Well he looks like me, of course he's gorgeous, I'm not saying he isn't" Harry replied "But a baby Louis would be so cute, just picture a baby with your features and tell me if it wouldn't be adorable".